Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: PR5
Description: pathogenesis-related protein 5
Alias: PATHOGENESIS-RELATED PROTEIN 5, PR-5, pathogenesis-related gene 5
Species: thale cress
- Leaf proteome responses of Arabidopsis thaliana exposed to mild cadmium stressBrahim Semane
Centre for Environmental Sciences, Hasselt University, Agoralaan, Building D, 3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium
J Plant Physiol 167:247-54. 2010..In order to provide greater insight into the mechanisms induced on Cd exposure, a working model is proposed...
- Up-regulation of LSB1/GDU3 affects geminivirus infection by activating the salicylic acid pathwayHao Chen
Stake Key Laboratory for Biocontrol, Sun Yat Sen Zhongshan University, 135 West Xin gang Road, Guangzhou 510275, China
Plant J 62:12-23. 2010..These data indicate that up-regulation of LSB1/GDU3 affects BSCTV infection by activating the SA pathway. This study thus provides a new approach to study of the geminivirus-host interaction...
- Arabidopsis Di19 functions as a transcription factor and modulates PR1, PR2, and PR5 expression in response to drought stressWen Xin Liu
State Key Laboratory of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, College of Biological Sciences, China Agricultural University, National Plant Gene Research Centre Beijing, 2 West Yuan Ming Yuan Rd, Beijing 100193, China
Mol Plant 6:1487-502. 2013..was involved in Arabidopsis responses to drought stress through up-regulation of pathogenesis-related PR1, PR2, and PR5 gene expressions...
- Arabidopsis genes, AtNPR1, AtTGA2 and AtPR-5, confer partial resistance to soybean cyst nematode (Heterodera glycines) when overexpressed in transgenic soybean rootsBenjamin F Matthews
United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Soybean Genomics and Improvement Laboratory, Beltsville, MD 20705, USA
BMC Plant Biol 14:96. 2014..Several reports demonstrate that SA limits nematode reproduction...
- Acquired resistance in ArabidopsisS Uknes
Agricultural Biotechnology Research Unit, CIBA GEIGY Corporation, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709
Plant Cell 4:645-56. 1992..Arabidopsis should serve as a genetic model for studies of this type of immune response in plants...
- Ultraviolet-B signalling: Arabidopsis brassinosteroid mutants are defective in UV-B regulated defence gene expressionHelena Sävenstrand
Department of Natural Sciences, Orebro University, 701 82 Orebro, Sweden
Plant Physiol Biochem 42:687-94. 2004..The effects of impairment of brassinosteroid signalling also differed between the genes studied, indicating a need for a complete brassinosteroid pathway in UV-B signalling...
- Anthocyanin accumulation and changes in CHS and PR-5 gene expression in Arabidopsis thaliana after removal of the inflorescence stem (decapitation)Shaoshan Li
Department of Natural Sciences, Orebro Life Science Center, Orebro University, 701 82 Orebro, Sweden
Plant Physiol Biochem 43:521-5. 2005..We demonstrate that removing the inflorescence stem triggers events in Arabidopsis, including pigment accumulation and changes in gene expression of a subset of stress-induced genes, in a tissue distant from the wound site...
- Pathogen-associated molecular pattern recognition rather than development of tissue necrosis contributes to bacterial induction of systemic acquired resistance in ArabidopsisTatiana E Mishina
Julius von Sachs Institute of Biological Sciences, University of Wurzburg, Julius von Sachs Platz 3, D 97082 Wurzburg, Germany
Plant J 50:500-13. 2007..Our data indicate that PAMPs significantly contribute to SAR initiation in Arabidopsis and that tissue necroses at inoculation sites are dispensable for SAR activation...