Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: SK11
Description: SKP1-like 11
Alias: ASK11, F10M10.2, SKP1-like 11
Species: thale cress
- The F-box subunit of the SCF E3 complex is encoded by a diverse superfamily of genes in ArabidopsisJennifer M Gagne
Cellular and Molecular Biology Program and the Department of Horticulture, 1575 Linden Drive, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99:11519-24. 2002..Collectively, the data shows that Arabidopsis has exploited the SCF complex and the ubiquitin/26S proteasome pathway as a major route for cellular regulation and that a diverse array of SCF targets is likely present in plants...
- Functional analysis of EID1, an F-box protein involved in phytochrome A-dependent light signal transductionKatia Marrocco
Albert Ludwigs Universität Freiburg i Br, Institut für Biologie 2 Botanik, Schänzlestr 1, 79104 Freiburg i Br, Germany
Plant J 45:423-38. 2006..Finally, our data indicate that the EID1 target interaction domain is composed of two independent modules...
- A high-throughput system for two-hybrid screening based on growth curve analysis in microtiter platesClaudia Diaz-Camino
Gene Expression Group, Plant Biotechnology Institute, National Research Council Canada, 110 Gymnasium Place, Saskatoon, SK, Canada S7N 0W9
Anal Biochem 316:171-4. 2003....
- Characterization of Arabidopsis Tubby-like proteins and redundant function of AtTLP3 and AtTLP9 in plant response to ABA and osmotic stressYan Bao
National Key Laboratory of Plant Molecular Genetics, Shanghai Institute of Plant Physiology and Ecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 300 Fenglin Road, Shanghai, 200032, China
Plant Mol Biol 86:471-83. 2014..Our results suggest that AtTLPs possibly work in multiple physiological and developmental processes in Arabidopsis, and AtTLP3 is also involved in ABA signaling pathway like AtTLP9 during seed germination and early seedling growth. ..
- E3 SUMO ligase AtSIZ1 positively regulates SLY1-mediated GA signalling and plant developmentSung Il Kim
Department of Plant Science and Research Institute of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Biochem J 469:299-314. 2015..In addition, sumoylated SLY1 interacted with RGA and SLY1 sumoylation was significantly increased by GA. Taken together, our results indicate that, in Arabidopsis, AtSIZ1 positively controls GA signalling through SLY1 sumoylation. ..
- Expression and interaction analysis of Arabidopsis Skp1-related genesNaoki Takahashi
Plant Function Exploration Team, Plant Functional Genomics Research Group, Genomic Sciences Center, RIKEN Yokohama Institute, 1 7 22 Suyehiro cho, Tsurumi ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, 230 0045 Japan
Plant Cell Physiol 45:83-91. 2004..As a result, we found diverse binding specificities: ASK1, ASK2, ASK11 and ASK12 interacted well with COI1, FKF1, UFO-like protein, LRR-containing F-box proteins, and other F-box ..
- Identification of ASK and clock-associated proteins as molecular partners of LKP2 (LOV kelch protein 2) in ArabidopsisMasahiro Yasuhara
Gene Research Center, Kagawa University, 2393 Ikenobe, Miki cho Kita gun, Kagawa 761 0795, Japan
J Exp Bot 55:2015-27. 2004..An interaction between LKP2 and APRR5, a paralogue of TOC1, was also observed, but LKP2 did not interact with APRR3, APRR7, or APRR9, other paralogues of TOC1...
- The Arabidopsis thaliana F-box protein FBL17 is essential for progression through the second mitosis during pollen developmentAndi Gusti
Institut de Biologie Moleculaire des Plantes du CNRS, Universite de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
PLoS ONE 4:e4780. 2009..thaliana cyclin-dependent kinase CDKA;1. Finally we identified ASK11, as an SKP1-like partner protein of FBL17 and discuss a possible mechanism how SCF(FBL17) may regulate cell ..
- An F-box gene, CPR30, functions as a negative regulator of the defense response in ArabidopsisMingyue Gou
State Key Laboratory of Agrobiotechnology and National Center for Plant Gene Research Beijing, China Agricultural University, Beijing 100193, China
Plant J 60:757-70. 2009..Based on these results, we conclude that CPR30, a novel negative regulator, regulates both SA-dependent and SA-independent defense signaling, most likely through the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway in Arabidopsis...
- EDL3 is an F-box protein involved in the regulation of abscisic acid signalling in Arabidopsis thalianaPetra Koops
Albert Ludwigs Universitat Freiburg, Faculty of Biology, Institut für Biologie 2 Botanik, Schanzlestrasse 1, D 79104 Freiburg i Br, Germany
J Exp Bot 62:5547-60. 2011..Thus, the protein is presumed to act as a component of a ubiquitin ligase complex that specifically directs negatively acting factors in ABA signalling to degradation via the proteasome...