Gene Symbol: SK11
Description: SKP1-like 11
Alias: ASK11, F10M10.2, SKP1-like 11, SKP1-like 11
Species: thale cress
- Gagne J, Downes B, Shiu S, Durski A, Vierstra R. The F-box subunit of the SCF E3 complex is encoded by a diverse superfamily of genes in Arabidopsis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2002;99:11519-24 pubmed..Collectively, the data shows that Arabidopsis has exploited the SCF complex and the ubiquitin/26S proteasome pathway as a major route for cellular regulation and that a diverse array of SCF targets is likely present in plants. ..
- Marrocco K, Zhou Y, Bury E, Dieterle M, Funk M, Genschik P, et al. Functional analysis of EID1, an F-box protein involved in phytochrome A-dependent light signal transduction. Plant J. 2006;45:423-38 pubmed..Finally, our data indicate that the EID1 target interaction domain is composed of two independent modules. ..
- Bao Y, Song W, Jin Y, Jiang C, Yang Y, Li B, et al. Characterization of Arabidopsis Tubby-like proteins and redundant function of AtTLP3 and AtTLP9 in plant response to ABA and osmotic stress. Plant Mol Biol. 2014;86:471-83 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that AtTLPs possibly work in multiple physiological and developmental processes in Arabidopsis, and AtTLP3 is also involved in ABA signaling pathway like AtTLP9 during seed germination and early seedling growth. ..
- Kondo Y, Ito T, Nakagami H, Hirakawa Y, Saito M, Tamaki T, et al. Plant GSK3 proteins regulate xylem cell differentiation downstream of TDIF-TDR signalling. Nat Commun. 2014;5:3504 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide insight into the regulation of cell fate determination in meristem maintenance. ..
- Gusti A, Baumberger N, Nowack M, Pusch S, Eisler H, Potuschak T, et al. The Arabidopsis thaliana F-box protein FBL17 is essential for progression through the second mitosis during pollen development. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e4780 pubmed publisher..thaliana cyclin-dependent kinase CDKA;1. Finally we identified ASK11, as an SKP1-like partner protein of FBL17 and discuss a possible mechanism how SCF(FBL17) may regulate cell ..
- Kim S, Park B, Kim D, Yeu S, Song S, Song J, et al. E3 SUMO ligase AtSIZ1 positively regulates SLY1-mediated GA signalling and plant development. Biochem J. 2015;469:299-314 pubmed publisher..In addition, sumoylated SLY1 interacted with RGA and SLY1 sumoylation was significantly increased by GA. Taken together, our results indicate that, in Arabidopsis, AtSIZ1 positively controls GA signalling through SLY1 sumoylation. ..
- Díaz Camino C, Risseeuw E, Liu E, Crosby W. A high-throughput system for two-hybrid screening based on growth curve analysis in microtiter plates. Anal Biochem. 2003;316:171-4 pubmed....
- Takahashi N, Kuroda H, Kuromori T, Hirayama T, Seki M, Shinozaki K, et al. Expression and interaction analysis of Arabidopsis Skp1-related genes. Plant Cell Physiol. 2004;45:83-91 pubmed..As a result, we found diverse binding specificities: ASK1, ASK2, ASK11 and ASK12 interacted well with COI1, FKF1, UFO-like protein, LRR-containing F-box proteins, and other F-box ..
- Gou M, Su N, Zheng J, Huai J, Wu G, Zhao J, et al. An F-box gene, CPR30, functions as a negative regulator of the defense response in Arabidopsis. Plant J. 2009;60:757-70 pubmed publisher..Based on these results, we conclude that CPR30, a novel negative regulator, regulates both SA-dependent and SA-independent defense signaling, most likely through the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway in Arabidopsis. ..
- Yasuhara M, Mitsui S, Hirano H, Takanabe R, Tokioka Y, Ihara N, et al. Identification of ASK and clock-associated proteins as molecular partners of LKP2 (LOV kelch protein 2) in Arabidopsis. J Exp Bot. 2004;55:2015-27 pubmed..An interaction between LKP2 and APRR5, a paralogue of TOC1, was also observed, but LKP2 did not interact with APRR3, APRR7, or APRR9, other paralogues of TOC1. ..
- Koops P, Pelser S, Ignatz M, Klose C, Marrocco Selden K, Kretsch T. EDL3 is an F-box protein involved in the regulation of abscisic acid signalling in Arabidopsis thaliana. J Exp Bot. 2011;62:5547-60 pubmed publisher..Thus, the protein is presumed to act as a component of a ubiquitin ligase complex that specifically directs negatively acting factors in ABA signalling to degradation via the proteasome. ..