Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: SK3
Description: SKP1-like 3
Alias: ASK3, F3N11.15, F3N11_15, SKP1-like 3, SKP1-like 3
Species: thale cress
- Takahashi N, Kuroda H, Kuromori T, Hirayama T, Seki M, Shinozaki K, et al. Expression and interaction analysis of Arabidopsis Skp1-related genes. Plant Cell Physiol. 2004;45:83-91 pubmed..We also observed specific interaction between F-box proteins and ASK3, ASK9, ASK13, ASK14, ASK16 and ASK18...
- Marrocco K, Zhou Y, Bury E, Dieterle M, Funk M, Genschik P, et al. Functional analysis of EID1, an F-box protein involved in phytochrome A-dependent light signal transduction. Plant J. 2006;45:423-38 pubmed..Finally, our data indicate that the EID1 target interaction domain is composed of two independent modules. ..
- Dezfulian M, Soulliere D, Dhaliwal R, Sareen M, Crosby W. The SKP1-like gene family of Arabidopsis exhibits a high degree of differential gene expression and gene product interaction during development. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e50984 pubmed publisher....
- Kim S, Park B, Kim D, Yeu S, Song S, Song J, et al. E3 SUMO ligase AtSIZ1 positively regulates SLY1-mediated GA signalling and plant development. Biochem J. 2015;469:299-314 pubmed publisher..In addition, sumoylated SLY1 interacted with RGA and SLY1 sumoylation was significantly increased by GA. Taken together, our results indicate that, in Arabidopsis, AtSIZ1 positively controls GA signalling through SLY1 sumoylation. ..
- Takahashi Y, Ebisu Y, Kinoshita T, Doi M, Okuma E, Murata Y, et al. bHLH transcription factors that facilitate K⁺ uptake during stomatal opening are repressed by abscisic acid through phosphorylation. Sci Signal. 2013;6:ra48 pubmed publisher....
- Yasuhara M, Mitsui S, Hirano H, Takanabe R, Tokioka Y, Ihara N, et al. Identification of ASK and clock-associated proteins as molecular partners of LKP2 (LOV kelch protein 2) in Arabidopsis. J Exp Bot. 2004;55:2015-27 pubmed..An interaction between LKP2 and APRR5, a paralogue of TOC1, was also observed, but LKP2 did not interact with APRR3, APRR7, or APRR9, other paralogues of TOC1. ..