Gene Symbol: TRX5
Description: thioredoxin H-type 5
Alias: ATH5, ATTRX5, F27F5.21, F27F5_21, LIV1, LOCUS OF INSENSITIVITY TO VICTORIN 1, THIOREDOXIN, THIOREDOXIN H-TYPE 5, TRX-h5, thioredoxin H-type 5
Species: thale cress
- Plant immunity requires conformational changes [corrected] of NPR1 via S-nitrosylation and thioredoxinsYasuomi Tada
Department of Biology, Post Office Box 90338, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Science 321:952-6. 2008..Thus, the regulation of NPR1 is through the opposing action of GSNO and TRX. These findings suggest a link between pathogen-triggered redox changes and gene regulation in plant immunity...
- Selective protein denitrosylation activity of Thioredoxin-h5 modulates plant ImmunitySophie Kneeshaw
Institute of Molecular Plant Sciences, School of Biological Sciences, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH9 3JR, UK
Mol Cell 56:153-62. 2014..Here we show that in plant immunity the oxidoreductase Thioredoxin-h5 (TRXh5) reverses SNO modifications by acting as a selective protein-SNO reductase...
- In planta assessment of the role of thioredoxin h proteins in the regulation of S-locus receptor kinase signaling in transgenic ArabidopsisMasaya Yamamoto
Department of Plant Biology, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853
Plant Physiol 163:1387-95. 2013..Based on work in Brassica spp., the thioredoxin h-like proteins THL1 and THL2, which interact with SRK, have been proposed to function as oxidoreductases that ..
- Tricking the guard: exploiting plant defense for disease susceptibilityJ Lorang
Department of Botany and Plant Pathology and Center for Genome Research and Biocomputing, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR 97331, USA
Science 338:659-62. 2012..victorin (an effector produced by the necrotrophic fungus Cochliobolus victoriae), TRX-h5 (a defense-associated thioredoxin), and LOV1 (an Arabidopsis susceptibility protein)...
- Evidence for five divergent thioredoxin h sequences in Arabidopsis thalianaR Rivera-Madrid
Laboratoire de Physiologie et Biologie Moléculaire des Plantes, Universite, Perpignan, France
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 92:5620-4. 1995Five different clones encoding thioredoxin homologues were isolated from Arabidopsis thaliana cDNA libraries...
- The Arabidopsis cytosolic thioredoxin h5 gene induction by oxidative stress and its W-box-mediated response to pathogen elicitorChristophe Laloi
Laboratoire Génome et Développement des Plantes, Universite de Perpignan, Unité Mixte Recherche Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique 5096, 66860 Perpignan, France
Plant Physiol 134:1006-16. 2004..Collectively, our data indicate a possible implication of the cytosolic thioredoxin AtTRXh5 in response to pathogens and to oxidative stresses...
- Thioredoxin h5 is required for victorin sensitivity mediated by a CC-NBS-LRR gene in ArabidopsisTeresa A Sweat
Department of Botany and Plant Pathology, Center for Genome Research and Biocomputing, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331 2902, USA
Plant Cell 19:673-87. 2007..The LIV1 gene encodes thioredoxin h5 (ATTRX5), a member of a large family of disulfide oxidoreductases...