Alias: Candida azyme, Candida cf. azyma UWOPS 95-693.4
- Natural yeast flora of different varieties of grapes used for wine making in IndiaPradnya Chavan
Biochemical Sciences Division, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411008, India
Food Microbiol 26:801-8. 2009..Eleven different species belonging to seven genera were identified as: Candida azyma, Candida quercitrusa, Debaryomyces hansenii, Hanseniaspora guilliermondii, Hanseniaspora viniae, Hanseniaspora ..
- The use of parsimony network analysis for the formal delineation of phylogenetic species of yeasts: Candida apicola, Candida azyma, and Candida parazyma sp. nov., cosmopolitan yeasts associated with floricolous insectsMarc André Lachance
Department of Biology, University of Western Ontario, London, ON, N6A 5B7, Canada
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek 97:155-70. 2010..A similar analysis of 81 isolates originally assigned to Candida azyma (Wickerhamiella clade) yielded dramatically different results, giving rise to six independent networks ..
- Production of mannitol from raw glycerol by Candida azymaJun Yoshikawa
Research Institute for Innovation in Sustainable Chemistry, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology AIST, Tsukuba Central 5 2, 1 1 1 Higashi, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8565, Japan
J Biosci Bioeng 117:725-9. 2014..strain 7-12G was selected as an efficient mannitol producer from 25% (w/v) glycerol and was identified as Candida azyma by morphological, physicochemical, and phylogenetic analyses...
- Biocontrol ability and putative mode of action of yeasts against Geotrichum citri-aurantii in citrus fruitLuriany Pompeo Ferraz
Universidade Estadual Paulista Julio de Mesquita Filho, CEP 14884 900, Jaboticabal, SP, Brazil
Microbiol Res 188:72-9. 2016..ACBL-44, and ACBL-77, which controlled sour rot most effectively, were identified as Rhodotorula minuta, Candida azyma, and Aureobasidium pullulans, respectively. To our knowledge, this is the first report of the potential of C...
- Wickerhamiella australiensis, Wickerhamiella cacticola, Wickerhamiella occidentalis, Candida drosophilae and Candida lipophila, five new related yeast species from flowers and associated insectsM A Lachance
Department of Plant Sciences, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada
Int J Syst Bacteriol 48:1431-43. 1998..rDNA (D1/D2) sequences demonstrate a close relationship between the five species and Candida vanderwaltii and Candida azyma. Their relationship with W...