Alias: Candida rugasa
Publications179 found, 100 shown here
- Structural classification by the Lipase Engineering Database: a case study of Candida antarctica lipase AMichael Widmann
Institute of Technical Biochemistry, University of Stuttgart, Allmandring 31, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
BMC Genomics 11:123. 2010..This involved the comparison of CALA to similar structures as well as sequence-based comparisons against the content of the LED...
- Multidrug resistant yeasts in synanthropic wild birdsAlexander Tiong Kah Lord
The International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Ann Clin Microbiol Antimicrob 9:11. 2010..The aim of this study was to investigate the presence of multidrug resistant yeasts in the faeces of synanthropic wild birds from the Bangsar suburb of Kuala Lumpur...
- Lipase-catalysed hydrolysis of short-chain substrates in solution and in emulsion: a kinetic studyL Nini
Laboratory of Applied Biochemistry, Faculty of Sciences and Technology, , France
Biochim Biophys Acta 1534:34-44. 2001..hydrolysis of short-chain substrates by microbial triacylglycerol lipases from Rhizopus oryzae, Mucor miehei, Candida rugosa, Candida antarctica A and by (phospho)lipase from guinea-pig pancreas show that these lipolytic enzymes follow ..
- In-vitro antifungal activity of liposomal nystatin in comparison with nystatin, amphotericin B cholesteryl sulphate, liposomal amphotericin B, amphotericin B lipid complex, amphotericin B desoxycholate, fluconazole and itraconazoleA J Carrillo-Munoz
Department of Microbiology, Asesoría Científica y de Investigación Aplicada, Barcelona, Spain
J Antimicrob Chemother 44:397-401. 1999..krusei, Candida guilliermondii, Candida tropicalis, Candida kefyr, Candida viswanathii, Candida famata, Candida rugosa, Rhodotorula rubra, Trichosporon spp., Cryptococcus laurentii and Cryptococcus neoformans...
- Pancreatic carboxylester lipase from Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). cDNA sequence and computer-assisted modelling of tertiary structureD R Gjellesvik
Laboratory for Marine Molecular Biology, University of Bergen, Norway
Eur J Biochem 226:603-12. 1994..The carboxylester lipase structural homolog to the 'flap' of the lipases from Geotrichum candidum and Candida rugosa contains a carboxylester-lipase-conserved deletion that renders this region unable to cover the active site...
- Recovery of sterols as fatty acid steryl esters from waste material after purification of tocopherolsToshihiro Nagao
Osaka Municipal Technical Research Institute, Osaka 536 8553, Japan
Lipids 39:789-94. 2004..We thus attempted to purify sterols by a process including a lipase-catalyzed reaction. Candida rugosa lipase efficiently esterified sterols in TC waste with oleic acid (OA)...
- Cloning of the Zygosaccharomyces bailii GAS1 homologue and effect of cell wall engineering on protein secretory phenotypeSimone Passolunghi
Department of Biotechnology and Bioscience, University of Milano Bicocca, Milan, Italy
Microb Cell Fact 9:7. 2010..The aim of this study was the cloning and deletion of the GAS1 homologue of Z. bailii and the evaluation of its deletion on recombinant protein secretion...
- Esterification and hydrolytic activities of Candida rugosa lipase isoform 1 (LIP1) immobilized on celite 545, duolite A7, and sephadex G-25Stephen E Lumor
Department of Food Science and Technology, Food Science Building, The University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602 7610, USA
J Agric Food Chem 56:10396-8. 2008The esterification and hydrolytic activities of free and immobilized Candida rugosa lipase isoform 1 (LIP1) were investigated...
- Monoglycerides and diglycerides synthesis in a solvent-free system by lipase-catalyzed glycerolysisPatricia Bogalhos Lucente Fregolente
Separation Process Development Laboratory, Chemical Engineering School, State University of Campinas, Campinas, Sao Paolo, Brazil
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 146:165-72. 2008Five lipases were screened (Thermomyces lanuginosus free and immobilized forms, Candida antarctica B, Candida rugosa, Aspergillus niger, and Rhizomucor miehei) to study their ability to produce monoglycerides (MG) and diglycerides (DG) ..
- Reusability of surfactant-coated Candida rugosa lipase immobilized in gelatin microemulsion-based organogels for ethyl isovalerate synthesisVrushali Dandavate
BRD School of Biosciences, Sardar Patel Maidan, Vadtal Road P O Box 39, Satellite Campus, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar 388120 Gujarat, India
J Microbiol Biotechnol 18:735-41. 2008In our previous study, a surfactant-coated Candida rugosa lipase immobilized in microemulsion-based organogels was exploited for the synthesis of ethyl isovalerate...
- Enzymatic resolution to (-)-ormeloxifene intermediates from their racemates using immobilized Candida rugosa lipaseS V Lehmann
Analytical Development, Pharmaceuticals Development, Novo Nordisk A S, Novo Nordisk Park, Måløv, Denmark
Chirality 12:568-73. 2000..Five commercially available lipases, Candida rugosa lipase, Candida antarctica lipase B, Mucor miehei lipase, Pseudomonas cepacia lipase, and Humicola lanuginosa ..
- Recombinant Candida rugosa lipase 2 from Pichia pastoris: immobilization and use as biocatalyst in a stereoselective reactionM Dolors Benaiges
Departament d Enginyeria Química ETSE Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Biotechnol Prog 26:1252-8. 2010The characterization of the recombinant Candida rugosa Lip2 (r-Lip2) isoenzyme obtained from fed-batch cultures of Pichia pastoris under PAOX promoter was carried out, determining the optimal pH and temperature as well as their catalytic ..
- Immobilization of Candida rugosa lipase on magnetized Dacron: kinetic studyM C B Pimentel
Dept Bioquímica UFPE, Lab Immunopatologia Keizo Asami, Federal University of Pernambuco, Recife, Brazil
Artif Cells Blood Substit Immobil Biotechnol 35:221-35. 2007b>Candida rugosa lipase has been covalently immobilized on ferromagnetic azide polyethyleneterepthalate (Dacron) with specific activity retention of 16% for 4-nitrophenyl palmitate and 24% for hydrolysis of triolein in hexane...
- Covalent attachment of Candida rugosa lipase on chemically modified hybrid matrix of polysiloxane-polyvinyl alcohol with different activating compoundsJulio C Santos
Engineering School of Lorena University of São Paulo, PO Box 116, Lorena 12 602 810, SP, Brazil
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 61:229-36. 2008b>Candida rugosa lipase was immobilized by covalent binding on hybrid matrix of polysiloxane-polyvinyl alcohol chemically modified with different activating agents as glutaraldehyde, sodium metaperiodate and carbonyldiimidazole...
- Antimicrobial effects of Turkish propolis, pollen, and laurel on spoilage and pathogenic food-related microorganismsOsman Erkmen
Department of Food Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Gaziantep, Gaziantep, Turkey
J Med Food 11:587-92. 2008..enterocolitica, Enterococcus faecalis, and Listeria monocytogenes), yeasts (Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Candida rugosa), and molds (Aspergillus niger and Rhizopus oryzae)...
- In vitro activity of fluconazole and voriconazole against clinical isolates of Candida spp. by E-test methodP Madhavan
Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University Putra Malaysia, Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Trop Biomed 27:200-7. 2010..These comprised Candida tropicalis, Candida albicans, Candida krusei, Candida parapsilosis, Candida rugosa, Candida dubliniensis and Candida glabrata...
- A chemoenzymatic approach to the synthesis of enantiomerically pure (S)-3-hydroxy-gamma-butyrolactoneSang Hyun Lee
LG Chem, Ltd Research Park, Corporate R and D 104 1, Moonji dong, Yusung Gu, Daejon, South Korea
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 79:355-62. 2008..Lipase from Candida rugosa was found to be the most efficient enzyme for the hydrolysis of (S)-beta-benzoyloxy-gamma-butyrolactone...
- Covalent immobilization of lipase from Candida rugosa onto poly(acrylonitrile-co-2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate) electrospun fibrous membranes for potential bioreactor applicationXiao Jun Huang
Institute of Polymer Science, Key Laboratory of Macromolecular Synthesis and Functionalization Ministry of Education, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310027, PR China
Bioresour Technol 99:5459-65. 2008..Lipase from Candida rugosa was covalently immobilized on these fibrous membranes...
- Stabilization of Candida rugosa lipase during transacetylation with vinyl acetateAbir B Majumder
Chemistry Department, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016, India
Bioresour Technol 101:2877-9. 2010An optimally prepared Candida rugosa lipase aggregate cross-linked with bovine serum albumin, was found to overcome acetaldehyde deactivation during transacetylation of a series of benzyl alcohols with vinyl acetate...
- Synthesis and characterization of canola oil-stearic acid-based trans-free structured lipids for possible margarine applicationStephen E Lumor
Department of Food Science and Technology, University of Georgia, Athens 30602, USA
J Agric Food Chem 55:10692-702. 2007..Response surface methodology was used to study the effects of lipozyme RM IM from Rhizomucor miehei and Candida rugosa lipase isoform 1 (LIP1) and two acyl donors, stearic acid and ethyl stearate, on the incorporation...
- Screening of food grade lipases to be used in esterification and interesterification reactions of industrial interestAriela Veloso de Paula
Engineering School of Lorena, University of Sao Paulo, P O Box 116, Lorena, 12602 810 São Paulo, Brazil
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 160:1146-56. 2010..The highest esterification activity (240.63 microM/g min) was achieved by Candida rugosa lipase, while the highest interesterification yield (31%, in 72 h) was achieved by lipase from Rhizopus oryzae,..
- Microbial spoilage of date rutab collected from the markets of Al-Hofuf city in the Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaSiddig Hussein Hamad
Department of Food Science and Nutrition, College of Agricultural and Food Sciences, King Faisal University, P O Box 420, Al Hofuf 31982, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
J Food Prot 71:1406-11. 2008..Lactobacillus salivarius, Zygosaccharomyces mellis or Zygosaccharomyces rouxii, Candida sphaerica, Candida rugosa, Candida colliculosa, Candida pelliculosa, Candida famata, Pichia anomala, Aspergillus niger, and Penicillium ..
- Alternatives to amphotericin B for Candida rugosa infectionSteve Hernandez
Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78229 3900, USA
J Antimicrob Chemother 54:477-80. 2004Amphotericin B failure is frequently seen in patients with candidaemia caused by Candida rugosa. We evaluated amphotericin B, fluconazole, posaconazole and voriconazole as alternative treatments against infection in mice with two isolates ..
- Hydrolysis of steryl esters by a lipase (Lip 3) from Candida rugosaM Tenkanen
VTT Biotechnology, Finland
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 60:120-7. 2002A well-known lipase, Lip 3 of Candida rugosa, was purified to homogeneity from a commercial lipase preparation, using hydrophobic interaction and anion exchange chromatography...
- Altering the substrate specificity of Candida rugosa LIP4 by engineering the substrate-binding sitesLi Chiun Lee
Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, National Taiwan Ocean University, Keelung, Taiwan
J Agric Food Chem 55:5103-8. 2007b>Candida rugosa (formerly Candida cylindracea) lipase (CRL) is an important industrial enzyme that is widely used in biotechnological applications such as the production of fatty acids and the synthesis of various esters...
- Production of n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid concentrate from sardine oil by immobilized Candida rugosa lipaseT Okada
Oregon State University, Seafood Laboratory, 2001 Marine Drive, Rm 253, Astoria, OR 97103, USA
J Food Sci 73:C146-50. 2008..6% and 69.5% of total FFAs (after 1st and 2nd hydrolysis, respectively). This study shows that use of immobilized lipase systems for increasing n-3 PUFA concentration in sardine oil provides new processing opportunities for the industry...
- Commercially viable resolution of ibuprofenDavid Chávez-Flores
Department of Chemistry, University of Texas at El Paso, 79968, USA
Biotechnol J 4:1222-4. 2009..b>Candida rugosa lipase was used to enantioselectively esterify racemic ibuprofen with decan-1-ol and butan-1-ol in cyclohexane ..
- Optimization of the process for biodiesel production using a mixture of immobilized Rhizopus oryzae and Candida rugosa lipasesJong Ho Lee
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Korea University, Seoul 136 701, Korea
J Microbiol Biotechnol 18:1927-31. 2008..enzymatic process for biodiesel production was optimized using a mixture of immobilized Rhizopus oryzae and Candida rugosa lipases...
- Study of a sterol esterase secreted by Ophiostoma piceae: sequence, model and biochemical propertiesOlga Calero-Rueda
Centro de Investigaciones Biologicas, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, Ramiro de Maeztu 9, E 28040 Madrid, Spain
Biochim Biophys Acta 1794:1099-106. 2009..A search for proteins with related amino acid sequences revealed around 40% identity with lipases from Candida rugosa and Geotrichum candidum. Modelling the O. piceae enzyme, using the crystal structures of Lip1 and Lip3 from C...
- Adsorption and activity of lipase from Candida rugosa on the chitosan-modified poly(acrylonitrile-co-maleic acid) membrane surfacePeng Ye
Institute of Polymer Science, and Key Laboratory of Macromolecular Synthesis and Functionalization Ministry of Education, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310027, PR China
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 60:62-7. 2007..Lipase from Candida rugosa was immobilized on this dual-layer biomimetic support by adsorption...
- Impact of inoculation strategy on the progress of Candida rugosa cultivationSerpil Takac
Ankara University Faculty of Engineering, Department of Chemical Engineering, Ankara, Turkey
Artif Cells Blood Substit Immobil Biotechnol 37:130-7. 2009Batch cultivation of Candida rugosa for the production of lipase and esterase enzymes was carried out by employing two different inoculation strategies...
- The acetates of p-nitrophenyl alpha-L-arabinofuranoside--regioselective preparation by action of lipasesMária Mastihubová
Institute of Chemistry, Slovak Academy of Sciences, SK 845 38 Bratislava, Slovakia
Bioorg Med Chem 14:1805-10. 2006..group of per-O-acetylated p-nitrophenyl alpha-L-arabinofuranoside by Candida cylindracea lipase (CCL) or Candida rugosa lipase (LAY)...
- Dual response surface-optimized synthesis of L-menthyl conjugated linoleate in solvent-free system by Candida rugosa lipaseZhen Li
School of Biotechnology, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province 510515, PR China
Bioresour Technol 101:1305-9. 2010..1+/-0.8%) was obtained at 30 degrees C, Candida rugosa lipase of 33...
- [High expression of LIP1 in Pichia pastoris]Jin Long Bei
The State Key Laboratory for Biological Control, Biopharmaceutical Center, Zhongshan University, Guangzhou 510275, China
Sheng Wu Hua Xue Yu Sheng Wu Wu Li Xue Bao (Shanghai) 35:366-70. 2003The gene of LIP1, the most important isoenzyme of Candida rugosa lipase (CRL), was artificially synthesized according to its mature peptide sequence. It consisted of 20 codons of preference in Pichia pastoris...
- Isolation and characterization of novel long-chain acyl-CoA thioesterase/carboxylesterase isoenzymes from Candida rugosaM A Diczfalusy
Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences and Technology, Karolinska Institutet, Huddinge University Hospital, Sweden
Arch Biochem Biophys 334:104-12. 1996..Therefore a commercial lipase preparation from the yeast Candida rugosa was investigated and found to contain high myristoyl-CoA thioesterase activity...
- [Yeasts in domestic animals: species identification and susceptibility to antifungals]Petr Hamal
Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Palacky University in Olomouc, Olomouc, Czech Republic
Klin Mikrobiol Infekc Lek 16:4-9. 2010..On the other hand, cow and pig were clearly dominated by Candida krusei (from 7 species) and Candida rugosa (from 5 species), respectively...
- Production of ricinoleic acid from castor oil by immobilised lipasesHakki Mevlut Ozcan
Faculty of Science and Letters, Department of Chemistry, Trakya University, Edirne, Turkey
Prep Biochem Biotechnol 39:170-82. 2009Porcine pancreatic lipase (PPL), Candida rugosa lipase (CRL), and Castor bean lipase (CBL) were immobilized on celite by deposition from aqueous solution by the addition of hexane...
- Lipase specificity toward some acetylenic and olefinic alcohols in the esterification of pentanoic and stearic acidsM S Lie Ken Jie
Department of Chemistry, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Lipids 33:861-7. 1998..With the exception of 2-nonyn-1-ol, where Lipase AY-30 (Candida rugosa) was used as the biocatalyst, the esterification of C11, C18, and C22 acetylenic alcohols with pentanoic acid ..
- A water activity control system for enzymatic reactions in organic mediaAnna E V Petersson
Department of Biotechnology, Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Lund University, P O Box 124, SE 22100 Lund, Sweden
Biotechnol Bioeng 97:235-41. 2007..different lipase preparations, namely, Novozym 435 (immobilised Candida antarctica lipase B) and immobilised Candida rugosa lipase, were also performed. Novozym 435 catalyses reactions very well at extremely low water activity while C...
- A convenient test for lipase activity in aqueous-based solutionsJin Guo
Key Laboratory of Eco Textile Jiangnan University, Ministry of Education, Wuxi, Jiangsu 214122, China
Enzyme Microb Technol 71:8-12. 2015..In this work, lipase from Candida rugosa was used as the model lipase to test its catalytic ability toward p-nitrophenyl palmitate (p-NPP), which was ..
- Nanofibrous poly(acrylonitrile-co-maleic acid) membranes functionalized with gelatin and chitosan for lipase immobilizationPeng Ye
Institute of Polymer Science, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310027, PR China
Biomaterials 27:4169-76. 2006..Lipase from Candida rugosa was then immobilized on these dual-layer biomimetic supports using glutaraldehyde (GA), and on the nascent ..
- Epidemiology of candidaemia in critically ill trauma patients: experiences of a level I trauma centre in North IndiaRohit Inder Singh
Department of Microbiology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS, New Delhi 110029, India
J Med Microbiol 60:342-8. 2011..A total of 136 Candida isolates were obtained, with non-albicans Candida species accounting for over 80 %. Candida rugosa, a rarely isolated pathogen, accounted for 25 (18.4 %) of the isolates, and 5...
- Candida rugosa lipase-catalysed kinetic resolution of 2-substituted-aryloxyacetic esters with dimethylsulfoxide and isopropanol as additivesAlessandra Ammazzalorso
Department of Drug Sciences, University of Chieti G D Annunzio, Via dei Vestini, Chieti, Italy
Chirality 20:115-8. 2008b>Candida rugosa lipase-catalysed hydrolysis of three different 2-substituted-aryloxyacetic esters was performed in aqueous buffer containing dimethyl sulphoxide and isopropanol from 0 to 80% v/v as additives, in order to obtain an ..
- Effect of oxidation level of n(+)-type mesoporous silicon surface on the adsorption and the catalytic activity of Candida rugosa lipaseAndrea Salis
Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche, Università di Cagliari CSGI and CNBS, Cittadella Universitaria, S S 554 Bivio Sestu, 09042 Monserrato CA, Italy
J Colloid Interface Sci 345:448-53. 2010..Both samples were used for the adsorption of Candida rugosa lipase. A significantly higher loading was ascertained for LO-PSi (140 mg/g) compared to HO-PSi (47 mg/g)...
- Enhanced conjugation of Candida rugosa lipase onto multiwalled carbon nanotubes using reverse micelles as attachment medium and application in nonaqueous biocatalysisTripti Raghavendra
BRD School of Biosciences, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, 388 120, Gujarat, India
Biotechnol Prog 30:828-36. 2014..aqueous, nonaqueous, and reverse micelles) were scrutinized as medium for attachment of the enzyme Candida rugosa lipase (CRL) onto multiwalled carbon nanotubes (CNTs)...
- Preparation of new Calixarene-immobilized biopolymers for enhancing catalytic properties of Candida rugosa lipase by sol-gel encapsulationElif Ozyilmaz
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Selcuk University, Konya, 42075, Turkey
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 170:1871-84. 2013..derivative onto cellulose and chitosan biopolymers, and the encapsulation of these calixarene biopolymers with Candida rugosa lipase within a chemical inert sol-gel supported by polycondensation with tetraethoxysilane and ..
- Assessment of activities and conformation of lipases treated with sub- and supercritical carbon dioxideDawei Chen
Key Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics of the Ministry of Education, College of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074, Peoples Republic of China
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 169:2189-201. 2013..of compressed carbon dioxide treatment on the esterification activities and conformation of the three lipases Candida rugosa lipase (CRL), Pseudomonas fluorescens lipase, and Rhizopus oryzae lipase was investigated in the present work...
- Enzymatic interesterification of soybean oil and methyl stearate blends using lipase immobilized on magnetic Fe3O4/SBA-15 composites as a biocatalystXuezhen Zang
School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Henan University of Technology
J Oleo Sci 63:1027-34. 2014..The immobilization of Candida rugosa lipase onto the amino-functionalized Fe3O4/SBA-15 composite was investigated by using glutaraldehyde as a ..
- Maximization of bioconversion of castor oil into ricinoleic acid by response surface methodologyDebajyoti Goswami
Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur 721 302, India
Bioresour Technol 100:4067-73. 2009..pH, enzyme concentration (mg/g oil), and buffer concentration (g/g oil) for hydrolysis of castor oil using Candida rugosa lipase...
- Biochemical methane potential of raw and pre-treated meat-processing wastesA J Cavaleiro
Institute for Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Centre of Biological Engineering, University of Minho, Campus de Gualtar, 4710 057 Braga, Portugal
Bioresour Technol 129:519-25. 2013..3 g g(-1) waste volatile solids) and lipase from Candida rugosa (10 U g(-1) fat) were applied to promote wastes hydrolysis, and the effect on BMP was evaluated...
- Studies of reaction parameters on synthesis of Citronellyl laurate ester via immobilized Candida rugosa lipase in organic mediaN Aziah Serri
School of Chemical Engineering, Engineering Campus, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Seri Ampangan, 14300 Nibong Tebal, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Bioprocess Biosyst Eng 29:253-60. 2006Immobilized Candida rugosa lipase was used for the synthesis of citronellyl laurate from citronellol and lauric acid...
- Efficient production of active recombinant Candida rugosa LIP3 lipase in Pichia pastoris and biochemical characterization of the purified enzymeShu Wei Chang
Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, National Taiwan Ocean University, Keelung
J Agric Food Chem 54:5831-8. 2006b>Candida rugosa lipase (CRL), an important industrial enzyme, possesses several different isoforms encoded by the high-identity lip gene family (lip1 to lip7)...
- Blocking the tunnel: engineering of Candida rugosa lipase mutants with short chain length specificityJutta Schmitt
Institute of Technical Biology, University of Stuttgart, Allmandring 31, D 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
Protein Eng 15:595-601. 2002The molecular basis of chain length specificity of Candida rugosa lipase 1 was investigated by molecular modeling and site-directed mutagenesis...
- Facilitation as Attenuating of Environmental Stress among Structured Microbial PopulationsSuzana Cláudia Silveira Martins
Laboratory of Environmental Microbiology, Department of Biology, Sciences Center, Federal University of Ceara, Pici Campus, Block 909, 60455 760 Fortaleza, CE, Brazil
ScientificWorldJournal 2016:5713939. 2016..Pure and mixed strains of Serratia marcescens and Candida rugosa were grown in mineral culture media containing phenol...
- Biochemical properties of free and immobilized Candida rugosa lipase onto Al2O3: a comparative studyYesim Yesiloglu
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Trakya University, Edirne, Turkey
Artif Cells Blood Substit Immobil Biotechnol 39:247-51. 2011Lipase from Candida rugosa (CRL) was immobilized by physical adsorption onto Al(2)O(3). The immobilization yield was more than 95% during 30 min. The properties of free and immobilized enzyme were also searched and compared...
- Optimized growth kinetics of Pichia pastoris and recombinant Candida rugosa LIP1 production by RSMShu Wei Chang
Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, National Taiwan Ocean University, Keelung, Taiwan
J Mol Microbiol Biotechnol 11:28-40. 2006A predictive model for Pichia pastoris expression of highly active recombinant Candida rugosa LIP1 was developed by combining the Gompertz function and response surface methodology (RSM) to evaluate the effect of yeast extract ..
- Modulation of the thermostability and substrate specificity of Candida rugosa lipase1 by altering the acyl-binding residue Gly414 at the α-helix-connecting bendXiaofei Zhang
State Key Laboratory of Microbial Metabolism, School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200240, China
Enzyme Microb Technol 82:34-41. 2016b>Candida rugosa Lipase1 (LIP1) is widely used in industrial applications. Optimizing its catalytic performance is still a challenging goal for protein engineers...
- Recombinant expression of the Candida rugosa lip4 lipase in Escherichia coliS J Tang
Institute of Marine Biotechnology, Keelung, 20224, Taiwan
Protein Expr Purif 20:308-13. 2000It is difficult to express recombinant Candida rugosa lipases (CRLs) in heterologous systems, since C. rugosa utilizes a nonuniversal serine codon CUG for leucine...
- Kinetic resolution of profens by enantioselective esterification catalyzed by Candida antarctica and Candida rugosa lipasesAdam Sikora
Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, Faculty of Pharmacy, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Bydgoszcz, Poland
Chirality 26:663-9. 2014..this study was to compare the results described in the literature in the case of the influence of reaction medium, alcohol moiety, and reaction temperature on the catalytic activity of lipases from Candida antarctica and Candida rugosa.
- Systematic review and new insights into the molecular characterization of the Candida rugosa species complexAna Carolina Barbosa Padovan
Laboratorio Especial de Micologia, Disciplina de Infectologia, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil Electronic address
Fungal Genet Biol 61:33-41. 2013Recently, Candida rugosa was characterized as a species complex comprising four taxa: C. rugosa sensu stricto, Candida pseudorugosa, Candida neorugosa and Candida mesorugosa...
- Candida rugosa lipase-catalyzed polyurethane degradation in aqueous mediumRajeeb Gautam
Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, The University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada
Biotechnol Lett 29:1081-6. 2007b>Candida rugosa lipase (EC 18.104.22.168) was used to degrade commercially-available solid poly(ester)urethane (Impranil) in an aqueous medium under different temperature, pH, enzyme and substrate concentrations...
- First case report of bloodstream infection due to a Candida species closely related to the novel species Candida pseudorugosaConstanza Giselle Taverna
Departamento Micologia, Instituto Nacional de Enfermedades Infecciosas Dr Carlos G Malbrán, Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina
J Clin Microbiol 50:2165-9. 2012Candida pseudorugosa is a novel species closely related to Candida rugosa for which only one case has been reported. We report the first case of a bloodstream infection in humans caused by a Candida sp. closely related to C. pseudorugosa...
- Properties, structure, and applications of microbial sterol esterasesMaría Eugenia Vaquero
Centro de Investigaciones Biologicas, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, Madrid, Spain
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 100:2047-61. 2016..Some of the most commercially exploited cholesterol esterases are produced by Pseudomonas species and by Candida rugosa, although in the last case they are usually described and named as "high substrate versatility lipases...
- A general method for synthesizing enzyme-polymer conjugates in reverse emulsions using Pluronic as a reactive surfactantXiaoling Wu
Key Lab for Industrial Biocatalysis, Ministry of Education, Department of Chemical Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Chem Commun (Camb) 51:9674-7. 2015..The versatility of this method was validated using horseradish peroxidase (HRP), Candida rugosa lipase (CRL) and Candida antarctica lipase B (CALB)...
- Investigating pH and Cu (II) effects on lipase activity and enantioselectivity via kinetic and spectroscopic methodsTian Wen Xu
Laboratory of Biocatalysis and Bioprocessing, State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering, Shanghai, PR China
Biotechnol J 1:1293-301. 2006For Candida rugosa lipase (CRL) catalyzed hydrolysis of racemic 1-phenethyl acetate, both the weakly acidic pH (pH 6...
- In silico and experimental characterization of chimeric Bacillus thermocatenulatus lipase with the complete conserved pentapeptide of Candida rugosa lipaseMostafa Hosseini
Department of Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology, National Institute of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology NIGEB, P O Box 14965 161, Tehran, Iran
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 169:773-85. 2013..Ala-His-Ser-Gln-Gly¹¹⁶) was replaced with similar sequences (²⁰⁷Gly-Glu-Ser-Ala-Gly²¹¹) of Candida rugosa lipase (CLR) at the nucleophilic elbow region...
- Enhanced activity and enantioselectivity of Candida rugosa lipase immobilized on macroporous adsorptive resins for ibuprofen resolutionHongwei Yu
Chemical and Process Engineering Centre, National University of Singapore, 4 Engineering Drive 4, Singapore
Biotechnol Lett 26:629-33. 2004The lipase from Candida rugosa was immobilized on three commercially available macroporous adsorptive resins for kinetic resolution of ibuprofen. One resin, CRB02, increased the enzyme activity by 50% to 0.027 g g(-1) min(-1)...
- Highly stabilized lipase in polyaniline nanofibers for surfactant-mediated esterification of ibuprofenSung Gil Hong
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Korea University, Seoul 136 701, Republic of Korea
Langmuir 30:911-5. 2014Lipase (LP) from Candida rugosa was immobilized and stabilized in polyaniline nanofibers (PANFs) via a three-step process of enzyme adsorption, precipitation, and cross-linking, which generates the final immobilization called "EAPC"...
- Megaporous poly(hydroxy ethylmethacrylate) based poly(glycidylmethacrylate-N-methacryloly-(L)-tryptophan) embedded composite cryogelDeniz Türkmen
Department of Chemistry, Biochemistry Division, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 130:61-8. 2015..membrane having specific surface area of 195m(2)/g was used as hydrophobic matrix for adsorption of commercial Candida Rugosa lipase in a continuous system...
- Production of 3-Hydroxypropionic Acid via the Propionyl-CoA Pathway Using Recombinant Escherichia coli StrainsHui Luo
Department of Biological Science and Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Beijing, 100083, China
PLoS ONE 11:e0156286. 2016..Recombinant E. coli Ec-P overexpressing propionyl-CoA dehydrogenase (PACD, encoded by the pacd gene from Candida rugosa) under the T7 promoter produced 1.33 mM of 3-HP in a shake flask culture supplemented with 0.5% propionate...
- Biocatalytic Approach for the Synthesis of Enantiopure Acebutolol as a β₁-Selective BlockerLinga Banoth
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology Biotechnology, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research NIPER, Punjab, India
Chirality 27:382-91. 2015..available lipase preparations, two enzyme preparations (Lipase A, Candida antarctica, CLEA [CAL CLEA] and Candida rugosa lipase, 62316 [CRL 62316]) act in enantioselective manner...
- Evaluation of medium components by Plackett-Burman statistical design for lipase production by Candida rugosa and kinetic modelingAravindan Rajendran
Biochemical Engineering Laboratory, Department of Chemical Engineering, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar 608 002, Tamil Nadu, India
Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao 24:436-44. 2008Lipase production by Candida rugosa was carried out in submerged fermentation. Plackett-Burman statistical experimental design was applied to evaluate the fermentation medium components...
- Extracellular enzyme production and phylogenetic distribution of yeasts in wastewater treatment systemsQingxiang Yang
College of Life Sciences, Henan Normal University, Xinxiang 453007, China
Bioresour Technol 129:264-73. 2013..They were distributed in 12 identified and four unidentified genera, in which Candida rugosa (AA-M17) and an unidentified Saccharomycetales (AA-Y5), Pseudozyma sp. (PH-M15), Candida sp...
- [Inhibition of lipase activity by low-molecular-weight chitosan]E S Ostanina
Prikl Biokhim Mikrobiol 44:38-43. 2008Inhibition of enzymatic activity of lipase (EC 22.214.171.124) from the fungus Candida rugosa and wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) germ by low-molecular-weight chitosan with an average molecular weight of 5...
- Design of biocompatible immobilized Candida rugosa lipase with potential application in food industryJovana Trbojević Ivić
Innovation Center, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade, 11000, Belgrade, Serbia
J Sci Food Agric 96:4281-7. 2016Biocatalysts are a promising alternative for the production of natural flavor compounds. Candida rugosa lipase (CRL) is a particularly important biocatalyst owing to its remarkable efficiency in both hydrolysis and synthesis...
- Microbiological and chemical characteristics of tarubá, an indigenous beverage produced from solid cassava fermentationCíntia L Ramos
Department of Biology, Federal University of Lavras, 37 200 000 Lavras, MG, Brazil
Food Microbiol 49:182-8. 2015..Torulaspora delbrueckii was the dominant yeast species. Yeast isolates Pichia exigua, Candida rugosa, T...
- Improving catalytic hydrolysis reaction efficiency of sol-gel-encapsulated Candida rugosa lipase with magnetic β-cyclodextrin nanoparticlesElif Ozyilmaz
Department of Chemistry, Selcuk University, 42075 Konya, Turkey
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 113:182-9. 2014..Then, the β-cyclodextrin-grafted magnetic nanoparticles were encapsulated with Candida rugosa lipase in sol-gel matrices using alkoxysilane precursors...
- Optimization of medium composition for lipase production by Candida rugosa NCIM 3462 using response surface methodologyAravindan Rajendran
Biochemical Engineering Laboratory, Department of Chemical Engineering, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar 608 002, Tamil Nadu, India
Can J Microbiol 53:643-55. 2007..optimization approach using statistical design of experiments was employed to enhance the lipase production by Candida rugosa in submerged batch fermentation...
- Carotenol fatty acid esters: easy substrates for digestive enzymes?Dietmar E Breithaupt
Universitat Hohenheim, Institut fur Lebensmittelchemie, Garbenstr 28, 70593, Stuttgart, Germany
Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol 132:721-8. 2002..As reference enzyme a yeast lipase from Candida rugosa was applied...
- Molecular identification and antifungal susceptibility testing of clinical isolates of the Candida rugosa species complex and proposal of the new species Candida neorugosaKatihuska Paredes
Unitat de Microbiologia, Facultat de Medicina i Ciencies de la Salut, IISPV, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Reus, Tarragona, Spain
J Clin Microbiol 50:2397-403. 2012b>Candida rugosa is a poorly known fungal species occasionally involved in human infections...
- Mechanistic investigations of lipase-catalyzed degradation of polycarbonate in organic solventsTrishul Artham
Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, S P Road, Adyar, Chennai 600036, India
Enzyme Microb Technol 48:71-9. 2011..bisphenol-A carbonate) (BPAPC), was carried out using three different lipases from Candida antarctica (CAL), Candida rugosa (CRL) and porcine pancreas (PPL) in water-miscible (tetrahydrofuran) and water-immiscible (chloroform) ..
- Structure and conformational flexibility of Candida rugosa lipaseM Cygler
Biotechnology Research Institute, National Research Council of Canada, 6100 Royalmount Avenue, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Biochim Biophys Acta 1441:205-14. 1999..The structural studies of Candida rugosa lipase summarized here have addressed many facets of interfacial catalysis...
- Lipase-catalyzed acidolysis of menhaden oil with conjugated linoleic acid: effect of water contentCarlos F Torres
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Wisconsin Madison, 1415 Engineering Dr, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Biotechnol Bioeng 78:509-16. 2002The effect of the water content on the lipase-catalyzed (Candida rugosa) interesterification (acidolysis) of menhaden oil with conjugated linoleic acid was studied for amounts of added water ranging from 0-4% (w/w)...
- Biological treatment of olive mill wastewater by non-conventional yeastsCristiana Gonçalves
IBB Institute for Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Centre of Biological Engineering, University of Minho, Campus de Gualtar, 4710 057 Braga, Portugal
Bioresour Technol 100:3759-63. 2009..Studies of OMW consumption were carried out in batch cultures of Candida rugosa, Candida cylindracea and Yarrowia lipolytica...
- Pre-treatment of high oil and grease pet food industrial wastewaters using immobilized lipase hydrolyzationJeganaesan Jeganathan
Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5B9, Canada
J Hazard Mater 137:121-8. 2006..In this study, the hydrolysis of O&G originating from pet food industrial wastewater was evaluated. Candida rugosa lipase was immobilized in calcium alginate beads and applied in the hydrolysis experiment...
- Novel magnetic microspheres of P (GMA-b-HEMA): preparation, lipase immobilization and enzymatic activity in two phasesYanjun Cui
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, State Key Laboratory of Applied Organic Chemistry, Institute of Biochemical Engineering and Environmental Technology, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou 730000, China
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 95:147-56. 2012..on their reactive functional group and excellent biocompatibility which were suitable for immobilization of Candida rugosa lipase (CRL)...
- Fabrication and application of enzyme-incorporated peptide nanotubesLingtao Yu
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Hunter College and the Graduate Center, The City University of New York, New York, New York 10021, USA
Bioconjug Chem 16:1484-7. 2005..In this report, we examined peptide nanotubes as supports for enzymes. When a model enzyme, Candida rugosa lipase, was encapsulated in peptide nanotubes, the catalytic activity of nanotube-bound lipases was increased ..
- Behavior of silica aerogel networks as highly porous solid solvent media for lipases in a model transesterification reactionH El Rassy
Institut de Recherches sur la Catalyse, UPR CNRS 5401, 2 avenue Albert Einstein, 69626 Villeurbanne Cedex, France
Chembiochem 4:203-10. 2003..Two types of lipases from Candida rugosa and Burkholderia cepacia were homogeneously dispersed in wet gel precursors before gelation...
- Production of 3-hydroxypropionic acid from acrylic acid by newly isolated rhodococcus erythropolis LG12Sang Hyun Lee
Corporate R and D, LG Chem Research Park, 104 1 Moonji dong, Yuseong Gu, Daejeon 305 380, Korea
J Microbiol Biotechnol 19:474-81. 2009..rhodochrous, R. equi, R. rubber, Candida rugosa, and Bacillus cereus. The effect of the culture conditions of R...
- Secondary structure, conformational stability and glycosylation of a recombinant Candida rugosa lipase studied by Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopyAntonino Natalello
Dipartimento di Biotecnologie e Bioscienze, Universita degli Studi di Milano Bicocca, Piazza della Scienza 2, 20126 Milano, Italy
Biochem J 385:511-7. 2005The secondary structure of lipase 1 from Candida rugosa, a model system for large monomeric enzymes, has been studied by FTIR (Fourier-transform infrared) spectroscopy in water and 2H2O...
- Antimicrobial and anti-lipase activity of quercetin and its C2-C16 3-O-acyl-estersMaria Teresa Gatto
Department of Pharmacology of Natural Substances and General Physiology, University of Rome La Sapienza, P le Aldo Moro 5, 00185, Rome, Italy
Bioorg Med Chem 10:269-72. 2002..Finally, we described an interesting inhibitory activity on Candida rugosa lipase by Q (IC(16)=10(-4) M) and its esters (3-O-acylquercetines) which, in vivo, could play an important ..
- Esterase catalysis of substrate vapour: enzyme activity occurs at very low hydrationPenelope A Lind
Department of Genetics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1702:103-10. 2004..The influence of enzyme hydration on the hydrolysis of substrate by Candida rugosa Lipase B and pig liver esterase was investigated...
- Stereochemistry of a diastereoisomeric amphiphile and the species of the lipase influence enzyme activity in the transesterification catalyzed by a lipase-co-lyophilizate with the amphiphile in organic mediaYurie Mine
Department of Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Yamaguchi University, 2 16 1 Tokiwadai, Ube 755 8611, Japan
Biotechnol Lett 25:1863-7. 2003Modified Candida rugosa and Pseudomonas cepacia lipase (CRL and PCL) were co-lyophilized with two pairs of synthetic diastereoisomeric amphiphiles, D- and L-2-(3-[bis-[3-(2,3,4,5,6-pentahydroxy-hexanoylamino)-propyl]-carbamoyl]-..
- Effect of acyl chain length and branching on the enantioselectivity of Candida rugosa lipase in the kinetic resolution of 4-(2-difluoromethoxyphenyl)-substituted 1,4-dihydropyridine 3,5-diestersArkadij Sobolev
Laboratory of Organic Chemistry, Wageningen University, Dreijenplein 8, 6703 HB Wageningen, The Netherlands
J Org Chem 67:401-10. 2002..were synthesized and subjected to Candida rugosa lipase (CRL) catalyzed hydrolysis in wet diisopropyl ether...
- Reversible and strong immobilization of proteins by ionic exchange on supports coated with sulfate-dextranManuel Fuentes
Departamento de Biocatalisis, Instituto de Catalisis CSIC, Campus UAM, Cantoblanco, 28049 Madrid, Spain
Biotechnol Prog 20:1134-9. 2004..strain T2, lipases from Candida antarctica A and B, Candida rugosa, Rhizomucor miehei, and Rhyzopus oryzae and bovine pancreas trypsin and chymotrypsin) have been immobilized on ..
- Preparation of coaxial-electrospun poly[bis(p-methylphenoxy)]phosphazene nanofiber membrane for enzyme immobilizationShu Gen Wang
Key Laboratory of Eco Textile, Ministry of Education, Jiangnan University, Wuxi 214122, China
Int J Mol Sci 13:14136-48. 2012..Lipase from Candida rugosa was immobilized on the nanofiber membrane by adsorption...
- Codon optimization of Candida rugosa lip1 gene for improving expression in Pichia pastoris and biochemical characterization of the purified recombinant LIP1 lipaseShu Wei Chang
Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, National Taiwan Ocean University, Keelung 202, Taiwan
J Agric Food Chem 54:815-22. 2006An important industrial enzyme, Candida rugosa lipase (CRL) possesses several different isoforms encoded by the lip gene family (lip1-lip7), in which the recombinant LIP1 is the major form of the CRL multigene family...
- Enhancement of the activity and enantioselectivity of lipase by sol-gel encapsulation immobilization onto β-cyclodextrin-based polymerElif Yilmaz
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 166:1927-40. 2012b>Candida rugosa lipase was encapsulated within a chemically inert sol-gel support prepared by polycondensation with tetraethoxysilane and octyltriethoxysilane in the presence of β-cyclodextrin-based polymer...
- Lipase-catalyzed esterification of 2-monoricinolein for 1,2 (2,3)-diricinolein synthesisCharlotta Turner
Western Regional Research Center, U S Department of Agriculture, Albany, California 94710, USA
Lipids 41:77-83. 2006..esterification reaction, we investigated these five lipases plus Pseudomonas cepacia, Penicillium roquefortii, Candida rugosa, and Pseudomonas fluorescence...
- PCR-SSCP-based reconstruction of the original fungal flora of heat-processed meat productsSamart Dorn-In
Chair of Animal Hygiene, WZW, TUM, Weihenstephaner Berg 3, 85354 Freising, Germany
Int J Food Microbiol 162:71-81. 2013..g. Alternaria alternata, Aureobasidium pullulans, Candida rugosa, C. tropicalis, C...
- Lipases efficiently stearate and cutinases acetylate the surface of arabinoxylan filmsA M Stepan
WWSC, Wallenberg Wood Science Center, Chalmers University of Technology, Kemivagen 10, SE 412 96 Goteborg, Sweden
J Biotechnol 167:16-23. 2013..analytical techniques (FT-IR, TOF-SIMS, ESCA, CA) show that lipases from Mucor javanicus, Rhizopus oryzae and Candida rugosa successfully surface stearate AX films and that a cutinase from Fusarium solani pisi surface acetylates these ..
- PROTEIN DRUG DELIVERY BASED ON STABILIZED PROTEINALEXEY MARGOLIN; Fiscal Year: 2000..In the Phase I, we developed a stable, active formulation of lipase from Candida rugosa, TheraCLEC-lipase, for use in the treatment of pancreatic insufficiency in cystic fibrosis...
- NRG1 Regulation of Candida albicans VirulenceJose Lopez Ribot; Fiscal Year: 2004..albicans virulence and ii) to identify downstream targets of Nrg1p under both planktonic and biofilm growing conditions. ..
- Small molecule inhibitors of Candida albicans biofilm formationJose Lopez Ribot; Fiscal Year: 2008..albicans to form biofilms, a substantial reduction in morbidity, mortality and extended hospital stay can be achieved while simultaneously reducing healthcare costs. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Host Immunity and Virulence in Candida albicans PathogenesisJose Lopez Ribot; Fiscal Year: 2009..Results are likely to lead to the development of new immune-based strategies for the prevention and treatment of systemic candidiasis that are urgently needed. ..
- BIOLOGICAL METHODS FOR PREPARING A FATTY DICARBOXYLIC ACIDPatent Number: JP2016501041-A; Date:2016-01-18
- A method for producing an L-amino acidPatent Number: WO2011013707-A; Date:2011-02-03
- Recombinant candida rugosa lipasesPatent Number: EP1288294-A2; Date:2003-03-05
- Highly conserved genes and their use to generate probes and primers for detection of microorganismsPatent Number: WO0123604-A2; Date:2001-04-05
- Process for the production of a fine chemicalPatent Number: WO2008034648-A1; Date:2008-03-27
- A method for producing an L-amino acidPatent Number: WO2009093703-A; Date:2009-07-30
- A method for producing an L-amino acidPatent Number: WO2009011354-A; Date:2009-01-22
- Method of producing L-amino acidPatent Number: KR1020100120663-A; Date:2010-11-16
- RECOMBINANT CANDIDA RUGOSA LIPASESPatent Number: JP2005185291-A; Date:2005-07-14
- RECOMBINANT CANDIDA RUGOSA LIPASESPatent Number: JP2005185290-A; Date:2005-07-14
- Method for Detecting and Identifying Candida SpeciesPatent Number: JP2012500019-A; Date:2012-01-05
- METHOD FOR PRODUCING FATTY ACIDS OR DERIVATIVES THEREOF FROM OIL PLANTPatent Number: WO9603511-A2; Date:1996-02-08
- RECOMBINANT CANDIDA RUGOSA LIPASESPatent Number: JP2003144162-A; Date:2003-05-20
- Process for the production of a fine chemicalPatent Number: EP2090662-A2; Date:2009-08-19
- Method for identifying and detecting Candida yeast with II type topoisomerase gene as indicationPatent Number: JP2002153276-A; Date:2002-05-28
- Nucleic acid probes for detecting candida speciesPatent Number: JP2001512035-A; Date:2001-08-21
- Nucleic acids probes for detection of yeast and fungal speciesPatent Number: WO2008072217-A2; Date:2008-06-19