- Temporal variation in mycorrhizal diversity and carbon and nitrogen stable isotope abundance in the wintergreen meadow orchid Anacamptis morioEnrico Ercole
Department of Life Sciences and Systems Biology, University of Turin, Viale P A Mattioli 25, 10125, Torino, Italy
New Phytol 205:1308-19. 2015..Anacamptis morio associated with mycorrhizal fungi belonging to Tulasnella, Ceratobasidium and a clade of Pezizaceae (Ascomycetes)...
- Symbiotic seed germination and protocorm development of Aa achalensis Schltr., a terrestrial orchid endemic from ArgentinaFracchia Sebastián
Centro Regional de Investigaciones Científicas y Transferencia Tecnológica, CRILAR CONICET, Entre Ríos y Mendoza, 5301, Anillaco, La Rioja, Argentina
Mycorrhiza 24:35-43. 2014..cucumeris and three ascomicetaceous fungi belonging to Phialophora graminicola and one to an uncultured Pezizaceae. All five isolates promoted seed germination being one T. cucumeris strain the most effective...
- Fungal colonization of shrub willow roots at the forefront of a receding glacierJustin Trowbridge
Division of Biology, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506, USA
Mycorrhiza 14:283-93. 2004..Other frequent taxa on the glacier forefront included species of Cortinariaceae, Pezizaceae, Russulaceae, Thelephoraceae and Tricholomataceae...
- Phylogenetic studies of Terfezia pfeilii and Choiromyces echinulatus (Pezizales) support new genera for southern African truffles: Kalaharituber and EremiomycesYael Ferdman
Department of Life Sciences, Ben Gurion University, Beer Sheva, Israel
Mycol Res 109:237-45. 2005The ITS region including the 5.8S rRNA gene as well as the 5' end of the 28S rRNA gene of hypogeous Pezizaceae and Tuberaceae were studied to clarify the generic placement of two southern African desert truffles, Terfezia pfeilii and ..
- Aquapeziza: a new genus from freshwater and its morphological and phylogenetic relationships to PezizaceaeDian Ming Hu
Chinese Academy of Forestry, Kunming, People s Republic of China
Mycologia 104:540-6. 2012..The new genus is circumscribed and a description and illustrations of the new species are provided. Relationships of Aquapeziza in Pezizaceae are inferred from 28S and ITS rDNA sequence analyses.
- Antimicrobial activities of some mushrooms in TurkeyHasan Huseyin Dogan
Biology Department, Faculty of Science, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey
Pharm Biol 51:707-11. 2013Terfezia boudieri Chatin (Pezizaceae), Agaricus brunnescens Peck (Agaricaceae) and Lactarius vellereus (Fr.) Fr. (Russulaceae) are well-known species in Turkey, and are used both for food and traditional medicine.
- Evolutionary relationships of the cup-fungus genus Peziza and Pezizaceae inferred from multiple nuclear genes: RPB2, beta-tubulin, and LSU rDNAKaren Hansen
Harvard University Herbaria, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Mol Phylogenet Evol 36:1-23. 2005To provide a robust phylogeny of Pezizaceae, partial sequences from two nuclear protein-coding genes, RPB2 (encoding the second largest subunit of RNA polymerase II) and beta-tubulin, were obtained from 69 and 72 specimens, respectively, ..
- Molecular and morphological diversity of pezizalean ectomycorrhizaLeho Tedersoo
Institute of Botany and Ecology, University of Tartu, 40 Lai Str, 51005 Tartu, Estonia
New Phytol 170:581-96. 2006..Tarzetta, Trichophaea, Wilcoxina, Helvella, Hydnotrya, Tuber, Pachyphloeus, Peziza and Sarcosphaera, and two Pezizaceae anamorphs...
- Systematics of the Pezizomycetes--the operculate discomycetesK Hansen
Harvard University Herbaria, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138, USA
Mycologia 98:1029-40. 2006..or less correspond to the A, B and C lineages resolved in previous analyses using SSU rDNA: (A) Ascobolaceae and Pezizaceae; (B) Discinaceae-Morchellaceae and Helvellaceae-Tuberaceae; (C) Ascodesmidaceae, Glaziellaceae, Pyronemataceae, ..
- Truffle trouble: what happened to the Tuberales?Thomas Laessøe
Department of Biology, Copenhagen University, DK 1353 Copenhagen K, Denmark
Mycol Res 111:1075-99. 2007..analysed: Discinaceae-Morchellaceae (Fischerula, Hydnotrya, Leucangium), Helvellaceae (Balsamia and Barssia), Pezizaceae (Amylascus, Cazia, Eremiomyces, Hydnotryopsis, Kaliharituber, Mattirolomyces, Pachyphloeus, Peziza, Ruhlandiella,..
- Imaia, a new truffle genus to accommodate Terfezia giganteaGábor M Kovács
Department of Plant Anatomy, Eotvos Lorand University, Pazmany Peter setany 1 C, 1117 Budapest, Hungary
Mycologia 100:930-9. 2008..2) the species unambiguously falls into the Morchellaceae and is separated from the genus Terfezia in the Pezizaceae, (3) its spores are much larger than those of Terfezia spp...
- Characterization of beech ectomycorrhizae formed by species of the Pachyphloeus-Amylascus lineageZsolt Eros-Honti
Department of Botany and Soroksár Botanical Garden, Faculty of Horticultural Science, Corvinus University of Budapest, Villanyi ut 29 43, 1118, Budapest, Hungary
Mycorrhiza 19:337-45. 2009..forms a common phylogenetic lineage with the epigeous Scabropezia and the hypogeous Amylascus, within the Pezizaceae (Ascomycota)...
- Terfezia disappears from the American truffle mycota as two new genera and Mattirolomyces species emergeGábor M Kovács
Department of Plant Anatomy, Institute of Biology, Eotvos Lorand University, Pazmany Peter setany 1 C, 1117 Budapest, Hungary
Mycologia 103:831-40. 2011..In addition we describe a new species, Mattirolomyces mexicanus spec. nov. All species belong to the Pezizaceae. Based on these results Terfezia is not known from North America, Mattirolomyces is represented by two species ..
- The most recent results on orchid mycorrhizal fungi in HungaryZ Illyés
Department of Plant Physiology and Molecular Plant Biology, Faculty of Science, Eotvos Lorand University, Pázmány Péter Sétány 1 c H 1117 Budapest, Hungary
Acta Biol Hung 61:68-76. 2010..An ascomycetous fungus from the family Pezizaceae could be identified from the roots of Orchis coriophora. Further Ascomycetes were identified at forest habitats...