Alias: Candida tsukubaensis, Cryptococcus tsukubaensis, Vanrija tsukubaensis, Candida tsukunbaensis, Pseudomyza tsukubaensis
- High-level recombinant protein production by the basidiomycetous yeast Pseudozyma antarctica under a xylose-inducible xylanase promoterTakashi Watanabe
National Institute for Agro Environmental Sciences NIAES, 3 1 3 Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305 8604, Japan
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 100:3207-17. 2016..by transformants of other Pseudozyma strains including Pseudozyma aphidis, Pseudozyma rugulosa, and Pseudozyma tsukubaensis. To improve the stability of transformed genes in cells, the UARS fragment was removed from linearized ..
- A Gene Cluster for Biosynthesis of Mannosylerythritol Lipids Consisted of 4-O-β-D-Mannopyranosyl-(2R,3S)-Erythritol as the Sugar Moiety in a Basidiomycetous Yeast Pseudozyma tsukubaensisAzusa Saika
Research Institute for Sustainable Chemistry, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology AIST, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
PLoS ONE 11:e0157858. 2016..The basidiomycetous yeast Pseudozyma tsukubaensis produces diastereomer type of MEL-B, which contains 4-O-β-D-mannopyranosyl-(2R,3S)-erythritol (R-form) ..
- Selective formation of mannosyl-L-arabitol lipid by Pseudozyma tsukubaensis JCM16987Tomotake Morita
Research Institute for Innovation in Sustainable Chemistry, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology AIST, Tsukuba Central 5 2, Higashi 1 1 1, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305 8565, Japan
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 99:5833-41. 2015To develop a structural homolog of mannosylerythritol lipids (MELs), Pseudozyma tsukubaensis JCM16987 (known to be a specific producer of the diastereomer type of mono-acetylated MEL (MEL-B)) was cultivated in medium containing 4 % (w/v) ..
- Production of a novel mannosylerythritol lipid containing a hydroxy fatty acid from castor oil by Pseudozyma tsukubaensisShuhei Yamamoto
Toyobo Co, Ltd Tsuruga Institute of Biotechnology, Tsuruga Fukui, Japan
J Oleo Sci 62:381-9. 2013..The data suggest that the newly identified MEL-B is likely to have a different structure and interfacial properties compared to the conventional MELs, and could facilitate an increase in the application of glycolipid biosurfactants...
- Mycocin production in Pseudozyma tsukubaensisWladyslav I Golubev
Russia Collection of Microorganisms VKM, Institute for Biochemistry and Physiology of Microorganisms, Russian Academy of Sciences, Pushchino, 142290, Russia
Mycopathologia 162:313-6. 2006..5 to 6.0 was found in the ustilaginaceous yeast-like species, Pseudozyma tsukubaensis. Its killer phenotype was incurable, and extrachromosomal genetic elements were not detected...
- Usefulness of heterologous promoters in the Pseudozyma flocculosa gene expression systemTyler J Avis
Department of Phytology, Horticulture Research Centre, Envirotron, University Laval, Quebec, Canada, G1K 7P4
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 72:456-62. 2008..heterologous promoter sequences, the Ustilago maydis glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GPD) and Pseudozyma tsukubaensis alpha-glucosidase promoters, were tested for their ability to provide expression in P. flocculosa...
- Biotechnological production of erythritol and its applicationsHee Jung Moon
Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Konkuk University, Seoul, South Korea
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 86:1017-25. 2010..and Pseudozyma tsukubaensis. Due to the high yield and productivity in the industrial scale of production, erythritol serves as an ..
- Expression of 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenases in mesophilic and extremophilic yeastT L Rizner
Institute of Biochemistry, Medical Faculty, Vrazov trg 2, 1000, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Steroids 66:49-54. 2001..Constitutive 17beta-HSD activity was found in three mesophilic yeast species: Candida tropicalis, Cryptococcus tsukubaensis, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae as well as in three extremophilic black yeast species: Hortaea werneckii, ..
- A basidiomycetous yeast, Pseudozyma tsukubaensis, efficiently produces a novel glycolipid biosurfactant. The identification of a new diastereomer of mannosylerythritol lipid-BTokuma Fukuoka
Research Institute for Innovation in Sustainable Chemistry, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology AIST, AIST Tsukuba Central 5 2, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8565, Japan
Carbohydr Res 343:555-60. 2008..In the course of MEL production by Pseudozyma tsukubaensis, we found an unusual MEL that had a different carbohydrate structure from that of conventional MELs...
- Isolation of a novel high erythritol-producing Pseudozyma tsukubaensis and scale-up of erythritol fermentation to industrial levelMarimuthu Jeya
Department of Chemical Engineering, Konkuk University, 1 Hwayang dong, Gwangjin gu, Seoul, 143 701, South Korea
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 83:225-31. 2009..on the 26S rDNA sequence and physiological analysis indicated that the strain belongs to the species Pseudozyma tsukubaensis and has been named P. tsukubaensis KN75. When P...
- Production of different types of mannosylerythritol lipids as biosurfactants by the newly isolated yeast strains belonging to the genus PseudozymaMasaaki Konishi
Research Institute for Innovation in Sustainable Chemistry, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305 8565, Japan
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 75:521-31. 2007..The second group of one strain, which was related to Pseudozyma tsukubaensis, predominantly produced MEL-B...
- Isolation of basidiomycetous yeast Pseudozyma tsukubaensis and production of glycolipid biosurfactant, a diastereomer type of mannosylerythritol lipid-BTomotake Morita
Research Institute for Innovation in Sustainable Chemistry, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology AIST, Tsukuba Central 5 2, Higashi 1 1, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8565, Japan
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 88:679-88. 2010..Four isolates, 1D9, 1D10, 1D11, and 1E5, were identified as basidiomycetous yeast Pseudozyma tsukubaensis by rDNA sequence and biochemical properties...