Alias: Fluoribacter bozemanae Garrity et al. 1980, Fluoribacter bozemaniae, Legionella bozemaniae, Legionella bozemaniae corrig. Brenner et al. 1980, Legionella bozemanii
- Reduction of Legionella spp. in water and in soil by a citrus plant extract vaporKatie Laird
School of Pharmacy, De Montfort University, Leicester, United Kingdom
Appl Environ Microbiol 80:6031-6. 2014..Reductions of viable cells of Legionella pneumophila, Legionella longbeachae, Legionella bozemanii, and an intra-amoebal culture of Legionella pneumophila (water system only) were assessed in soil and in ..
- Detection of novel Chlamydiae and Legionellales from human nasal samples of healthy volunteersDaniele Corsaro
CHLAREAS Chlamydia Research Association, 12 rue du Maconnais, 54500, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Folia Microbiol (Praha) 60:325-34. 2015..of Rhabdochlamydiaceae, Simkaniaceae and E6 lineage and (ii) among Legionellaceae: Legionella longbeachae, Legionella bozemanii and Legionella impletisoli. Unexpectedly, we also recovered Diplorickettsia sp...
- [Structural dynamics of Legionella pneumophila and Legionella bozemanii colony/biofilm]María Luisa Gómez-Lus
María Luisa Gómez Lus, Departamento de Medicina, Area de Microbiologia, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Avda Complutense s n 28040, Madrid, Spain
Rev Esp Quimioter 26:214-9. 2013..The aim of this work was to study the dynamics of growth and evolution of the internal structure of colonies of representative species of the genus as static biofilm model...
- Misleading serological identification of Legionella anisa as Legionella bozemaniiM Tateyama
First Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of the Ryukyus, Okinawa, Japan
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 66:149-55. 1992Identification of six Legionella species, which we previously identified by serological test as Legionella bozemanii (L. bozemanii), was performed by DNA-DNA hybridization using a commercial DNA-DNA hybridization kit (Kobayashi Pharm. Co...
- Cloning and genetic characterization of the flagellum subunit gene (flaA) of Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1K Heuner
Institut für Molekulare Infektionsbiologie, Universitat Wurzburg, Germany
Infect Immun 63:2499-507. 1995..pneumophila Legionella strains. Two L. pneumophila strains and isolates of Legionella bozemanii and Legionella feeleii (serogroup 1) carry flaA-specific sequences but were not able to produce flagella.
- Morphological variety of intracellular microcolonies of Legionella species in Vero cellsM Ogawa
Department of Microbiology, School of Medicine, University of Occupational and Environmental Health, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka, Japan
Microbiol Immunol 45:557-62. 2001..Legionella pneumophila Philadelphia-1 formed needle-shaped crystal-like microcolonies. Legionella bozemanii WIGA formed microcolonies like wool balls containing filamentous cells...
- Distribution of Legionella longbeachae and other legionellae in Japanese potting soilsM Koide
First Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of the Ryukyus, 207 Uehara, Nishihara cho, Okinawa 903 0215, Japan
J Infect Chemother 7:224-7. 2001..longbeachae was isolated from 9 samples. The most predominant species of legionellae in potting soils was Legionella bozemanii, which was isolated from 13 samples. Legionella spp. and L...
- [Rapid and simple detection of Legionella species by LAMP, a mew DNA amplification method]Toshimitsu Annaka
Eiken Chemical Co, Ltd, Research and Development Division, Biochemical Research Laboratory, 143 Nogi, Nogi machi, Shimotsuga gun, Tochigi 329 0114, Japan
Rinsho Biseibutshu Jinsoku Shindan Kenkyukai Shi 14:25-30. 2003..We could specifically detect Legionella species including Legionella pneumophila, Legionella anisa, Legionella bozemanii, Legionella dumoffii, Legionella erythra, Legionella feeleii, Legionella gormanii, Legionella longbeachae, ..
- Investigating the heterogeneity of cell growth in microbial colonies by FTIR microspectroscopyN A Ngo Thi
Robert Koch Institute, Nordufer 20, 13353 Berlin, Germany
Anal Bioanal Chem 387:1769-77. 2007..Spectral data obtained from different positions within, e.g., a colony of Legionella bozemanii 120 h old indicated that levels of the storage material poly-beta-hydroxybutyric acid were significantly ..
- Legionella bozemanii, an elusive agent of fatal cavitary pneumoniaA Widmer
Division of Infectious Diseases and Hospital Epidemiology, University Hospital Basel, 4031 Basel, Switzerland
Infection 35:180-1. 2007A 67-year-old patient died of Legionella bozemanii pneumonia with negative urinary antigen and negative serology. Cystic lesions in pneumonia of unknown origin should lead to the differential diagnosis of L. bozemanii infections.
- Legionella bozemanii pulmonary abscess in a pediatric allogeneic stem cell transplant recipientMartha L Miller
Department of Infectious Diseases, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN 38105, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 26:760-2. 2007..a pediatric stem cell transplant recipient presenting with cavitary pulmonary disease secondary to Legionella bozemanii infection...
- Compost facilities as a reservoir of Legionella pneumophila and other Legionella speciesS Casati
Swiss National Reference Center for Legionella, Cantonal Institute of Microbiology, Bellinzona, Switzerland
Clin Microbiol Infect 16:945-7. 2010..Legionella pneumophila sg 1-15, Legionella bozemanii, Legionella cincinnatiensis, Legionella jamestowniensis, Legionella micdadei and L...
- Distribution of Legionella species from environmental water sources of public facilities and genetic diversity of L. pneumophila serogroup 1 in South KoreaHae Kyung Lee
Division of Bacterial Respiratory Infections, Center for Infectious Diseases, National Institute of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Appl Environ Microbiol 76:6547-54. 2010..pneumophila sg 1 predominated in all of the public facilities except for the springs. Legionella anisa and Legionella bozemanii predominated among non-L. pneumophila species (48.1% and 21.0%, respectively)...
- Observation of content and heterogeneity of poly-β-hydroxybutyric acid (PHB) in Legionella bozemanii by vibrational spectroscopyAntje Hermelink
P25 Biomedical Spectroscopy, Robert Koch Institute, Nordufer 20, D 13353 Berlin, Germany
Analyst 136:1129-33. 2011..Here we introduce vibrational spectroscopy to characterize Legionella bozemanii with respect to its content of poly-hydroxybutyric acid (PHB) and its distribution on both the population ..
- Plants with increased yieldPatent Number: WO2009037329-A2; Date:2009-03-26
- METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR DETECTION OF LEGIONELLAPatent Number: WO2013187958-A1; Date:2013-12-19