Genomes and Genes
Dengue virus 2
Alias: Dengue virus type 2, dengue 2 virus DEN-2, dengue-2 virus, dengue-2 virus DEN-2, Dengue virus type II
Publications195 found, 100 shown here
- Probing the substrate specificity of the dengue virus type 2 NS3 serine protease by using internally quenched fluorescent peptidesPornwaratt Niyomrattanakit
Laboratory of Molecular Virology, Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Mahidol University, Salaya Campus, Phutthamonthon 4 Rd, Nakornpathom 73170, Thailand
Biochem J 397:203-11. 2006....
- Association between NS3 and NS5 proteins of dengue virus type 2 in the putative RNA replicase is linked to differential phosphorylation of NS5M Kapoor
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City 66160, USA
J Biol Chem 270:19100-6. 1995b>Dengue virus type 2, a member of the family Flaviviridae, encodes a single polyprotein precursor consisting of 3391 amino acids residues that is processed to at least 10 mature proteins by host and viral proteases...
- High-level expression and one-step purification of recombinant dengue virus type 2 envelope domain III protein in Escherichia coliSmita Jaiswal
RGP Laboratory, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, PO Box 10504, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067, India
Protein Expr Purif 33:80-91. 2004..This expression/purification strategy has the potential for inexpensive scale-up and may prove to be useful for dengue diagnostics and vaccine development efforts...
- Dengue virus type 2 antagonizes IFN-alpha but not IFN-gamma antiviral effect via down-regulating Tyk2-STAT signaling in the human dendritic cellLing Jun Ho
Division of Gerontology Research, National Health Research Institute, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
J Immunol 174:8163-72. 2005..These observations provide very useful messages with physiological significance in investigation of the pathogenesis, the defense mechanisms of human hosts and the therapeutic considerations in DV infection...
- Subcellular localization and membrane topology of the Dengue virus type 2 Non-structural protein 4BSven Miller
Department of Molecular Virology, The University of Heidelberg, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
J Biol Chem 281:8854-63. 2006..This topology model provides a good starting point for a detailed investigation of the function of NS4B in the DV life cycle...
- A strong endoplasmic reticulum retention signal in the stem-anchor region of envelope glycoprotein of dengue virus type 2 affects the production of virus-like particlesSzu Chia Hsieh
Institute of Microbiology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, and Department of Internal Medicine, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Virology 374:338-50. 2008..by co-expressing the precursor membrane (PrM) and envelope (E) proteins with few exceptions, such as dengue virus type 2 (DENV2)...
- Mutagenesis of the NS3 protease of dengue virus type 2R P Valle
Laboratory of Vector Borne Viral Diseases, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Bethesda, Maryland 20852 1448, USA
J Virol 72:624-32. 1998..In all, 46 single-amino-acid substitutions were created in a cloned NS2B-NS3 cDNA fragment of dengue virus type 2, and the effect of each mutation on the extent of self-cleavage of the NS2B-NS3 precursor at the NS2B-NS3 ..
- The non-structural 3 (NS3) protein of dengue virus type 2 interacts with human nuclear receptor binding protein and is associated with alterations in membrane structureJohn J E Chua
Programme in Infectious Diseases, Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore, Kent Ridge, Singapore 117597, Singapore
Virus Res 102:151-63. 2004..Using yeast two-hybrid and co-immunoprecipitation analyses, we demonstrated that the NS3 protein of dengue virus type 2 interacted specifically with nuclear receptor binding protein (NRBP), a host cellular protein that ..
- Identification of residues in the dengue virus type 2 NS2B cofactor that are critical for NS3 protease activationPornwaratt Niyomrattanakit
Laboratory of Molecular Virology, Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Mahidol University, Salaya Campus, Phutthamonthon 4 Rd, Nakornpathom 73170, Thailand
J Virol 78:13708-16. 2004..These results indicate a pivotal function of conserved residues Trp62, Leu75, and Ile79 in the NS2B cofactor in the structural activation of the dengue virus NS3 serine protease...
- Modulation of the nucleoside triphosphatase/RNA helicase and 5'-RNA triphosphatase activities of Dengue virus type 2 nonstructural protein 3 (NS3) by interaction with NS5, the RNA-dependent RNA polymeraseChangsuek Yon
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington D C 20057, USA
J Biol Chem 280:27412-9. 2005b>Dengue virus type 2 (DEN2), a member of the Flaviviridae family, is a re-emerging human pathogen of global significance...
- Antiviral action of nitric oxide on dengue virus type 2 replicationRatree Takhampunya
Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, 272 Rama VI Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
J Gen Virol 87:3003-11. 2006..These results suggest that the inhibitory effect of NO on DENV infection is partly via inhibition of the RdRp activity, which then downregulates viral RNA synthesis...
- Protection of mice against dengue 2 virus encephalitis by immunization with the dengue 2 virus non-structural glycoprotein NS1J J Schlesinger
J Gen Virol 68:853-7. 1987Immunization of mice with the dengue 2 virus (DEN 2)-specified non-structural protein NS1 provided significant protection against intracerebral challenge with the virus in the absence of detectable neutralizing or other anti-virion ..
- Immunolocalization of the dengue virus nonstructural glycoprotein NS1 suggests a role in viral RNA replicationJ M MacKenzie
Sir Albert Sakzewski Virus Research Centre, Royal Children s Hospital, Brisbane, Australia
Virology 220:232-40. 1996..These findings provide further insights into the maturation pathway of NS1 and suggest a possible role for this protein in viral RNA replication...
- A single nucleotide change in the E protein gene of dengue virus 2 Mexican strain affects neurovirulence in miceI J Sánchez
Departamento de Biologia Molecular, Instituto de Investigaciones Biomedicas, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
J Gen Virol 77:2541-5. 1996Eleven clones of dengue virus 2 Mexican strain were selected by the size of their lytic plaques. Nucleotide sequences of the clones producing large plaques (D2ML2, D2ML3 and D2ML4) revealed 11 mutations, 10 of which were silent...
- Construction of infectious cDNA clones for dengue 2 virus: strain 16681 and its attenuated vaccine derivative, strain PDK-53R M Kinney
Division of Vector Borne Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
Virology 230:300-8. 1997..Although the NS3-250-Val mutation clearly affected virus replication in vitro, it was not a major determinant of attenuation for PDK-53 virus in suckling mice...
- Proteins C and NS4B of the flavivirus Kunjin translocate independently into the nucleusE G Westaway
Sir Albert Sakzewski Virus Research Centre, Royal Children s Hospital, Brisbane, Australia
Virology 234:31-41. 1997..Dual IF with antibodies to double-stranded RNA showed that cytoplasmic locations of C and NS4B were apparently associated in part with the sites of viral RNA synthesis which were resistant to solubilization by Triton X-100...
- PrM- and cell-binding domains of the dengue virus E proteinS Wang
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 4H7, Canada
J Virol 73:2547-51. 1999....
- The serine protease and RNA-stimulated nucleoside triphosphatase and RNA helicase functional domains of dengue virus type 2 NS3 converge within a region of 20 amino acidsH Li
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas 66160 7421, USA
J Virol 73:3108-16. 1999NS3 protein of dengue virus type 2 has a serine protease domain within the N-terminal 180 residues. NS2B is required for NS3 to form an active protease involved in processing of the viral polyprotein precursor...
- Analysis of the steps involved in Dengue virus entry into host cellsS L Hung
Institute of Oral Biology, National Yang Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
Virology 257:156-67. 1999..We found that three MAbs, 17-2, 46-9, and 51-3, may neutralize dengue 2 virus (DEN-2) through inhibition of not only viral attachment but also of penetration. However, one MAb, 56-3...
- Dengue virus structural differences that correlate with pathogenesisK C Leitmeyer
Department of Virology and Immunology, Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research, San Antonio, Texas 78227 5301, USA
J Virol 73:4738-47. 1999..This new approach to the study of dengue virus genome differences should better reflect the true composition of viral RNA populations in the natural host and permit their association with pathogenesis...
- Dengue virus type 1 nonstructural glycoprotein NS1 is secreted from mammalian cells as a soluble hexamer in a glycosylation-dependent fashionM Flamand
Unité des Arbovirus et Virus des Fièvres Hémorragiques, Institut Pasteur, 75724 Paris Cedex 15, 91198 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
J Virol 73:6104-10. 1999..These results, together with observations related to the absence of secretion of NS1 from Den-infected insect cells, suggest that maturation and secretion of hexameric NS1 depend on the glycosylation status of the host cell...
- Identification of an epitope on the dengue virus membrane (M) protein defined by cross-protective monoclonal antibodies: design of an improved epitope sequence based on common determinants present in both envelope (E and M) proteinsA K Falconar
Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, U K
Arch Virol 144:2313-30. 1999..These peptide sequence will now be tested for their ability to generate cross-protective antibodies against each dengue virus serotype when delivered with appropriate T-helper epitopes...
- A small region of the dengue virus-encoded RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, NS5, confers interaction with both the nuclear transport receptor importin-beta and the viral helicase, NS3M Johansson
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, James Cook University, Townsville, Queensland 4811, Australia
J Gen Virol 82:735-45. 2001..The direct interaction of importin-beta with NS5 has implications for the mechanism by which this normally cytoplasmic protein may be targetted to the nucleus...
- De novo synthesis of RNA by the dengue virus RNA-dependent RNA polymerase exhibits temperature dependence at the initiation but not elongation phaseM Ackermann
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Kansas Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 7421, USA
J Biol Chem 276:39926-37. 2001..A model is proposed that a specific conformation of the viral polymerase and/or structure at the 3' end of the template RNA is required for de novo initiation...
- Structure of dengue virus: implications for flavivirus organization, maturation, and fusionRichard J Kuhn
Department of Biological Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
Cell 108:717-25. 2002..The structure suggests that flaviviruses, and by analogy also alphaviruses, employ a fusion mechanism in which the distal beta barrels of domain II of the glycoprotein E are inserted into the cellular membrane...
- An RNA cap (nucleoside-2'-O-)-methyltransferase in the flavivirus RNA polymerase NS5: crystal structure and functional characterizationMarie Pierre Egloff
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolecules Biologiques, UMR 6098 CNRS et Université Aix Marseille I et II, ESIL, Campus de Luminy, F 13288 Marseille Cedex 09, France
EMBO J 21:2757-68. 2002..The crystal structure of an N-terminal fragment of Dengue virus type 2 NS5 is reported at 2.4 A resolution...
- Expression, purification, and characterization of the RNA 5'-triphosphatase activity of dengue virus type 2 nonstructural protein 3Greg Bartelma
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City 66160 7421, USA
Virology 299:122-32. 2002b>Dengue virus type 2 (DEN2), a member of the Flaviviridae family of positive-strand RNA viruses, contains a single RNA genome having a type I cap structure at the 5' end...
- High circulating levels of the dengue virus nonstructural protein NS1 early in dengue illness correlate with the development of dengue hemorrhagic feverDaniel H Libraty
Center for Infectious Disease and Vaccine Research, University of Massachusetts Medical School, 55 Lake Avenue N, Worcester, MA 01655, USA
J Infect Dis 186:1165-8. 2002..An elevated free sNS1 level (> or =600 ng/mL) within 72 h of illness onset identified patients at risk for developing DHF...
- Production of anti-dengue NS1 monoclonal antibodies by DNA immunizationChunya Puttikhunt
National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology BIOTEC, National Science and Technology Development Agency, Bangkok 10700, Thailand
J Virol Methods 109:55-61. 2003..This has opened up a possibility of producing monoclonal antibodies to rare viral proteins that are difficult to isolate or purify...
- DC-SIGN (CD209) mediates dengue virus infection of human dendritic cellsBoonrat Tassaneetrithep
Division of Retrovirology, Walter Reed Army Institite of Research and Henry M Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine Diseases, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
J Exp Med 197:823-9. 2003..Viruses produced by dendritic cells are infectious for DC-SIGN- and L-SIGN-bearing THP-1 cells and other permissive cell lines. Therefore, DC-SIGN may be considered as a new target for designing therapies that block dengue infection...
- A ligand-binding pocket in the dengue virus envelope glycoproteinYorgo Modis
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Children s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, 320 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:6986-91. 2003..A crystal structure of the soluble ectodomain of E from dengue virus type 2 reveals a hydrophobic pocket lined by residues that influence the pH threshold for fusion...
- De novo synthesis of negative-strand RNA by Dengue virus RNA-dependent RNA polymerase in vitro: nucleotide, primer, and template parametersMasako Nomaguchi
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas 66160, USA
J Virol 77:8831-42. 2003....
- Visualization of membrane protein domains by cryo-electron microscopy of dengue virusWei Zhang
Department of Biological Sciences, Lilly Hall, 915 W State Street, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907, USA
Nat Struct Biol 10:907-12. 2003..This is one of only a few determinations of the disposition of transmembrane proteins in situ and shows that the nucleocapsid core and envelope proteins do not have a direct interaction in the mature virus...
- Structure of the dengue virus envelope protein after membrane fusionYorgo Modis
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Children s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, 320 Longwood Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Nature 427:313-9. 2004..Specific features of the folded-back structure suggest strategies for inhibiting flavivirus entry...
- Histidine 39 in the dengue virus type 2 M protein has an important role in virus assemblyMelinda J Pryor
Department of Microbiology, Monash University, Clayton 3168, Victoria, Australia
J Gen Virol 85:3627-36. 2004..In this study, the role of the His residue at position 39 in the M protein (M39) of dengue virus type 2 (DENV-2) in the virus life cycle was investigated...
- A structural perspective of the flavivirus life cycleSuchetana Mukhopadhyay
Department of Biological Sciences, Purdue University, 915 West State Street, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907 2054, USA
Nat Rev Microbiol 3:13-22. 2005..This review focuses mainly on structural studies of dengue virus...
- Structure of the Dengue virus helicase/nucleoside triphosphatase catalytic domain at a resolution of 2.4 ATing Xu
School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, 60, Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637551
J Virol 79:10278-88. 2005..A possible model for the unwinding mechanism is proposed...
- The secreted form of dengue virus nonstructural protein NS1 is endocytosed by hepatocytes and accumulates in late endosomes: implications for viral infectivitySophie Alcon-LePoder
U P Interactions Moléculaires Flavivirus Hôtes, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
J Virol 79:11403-11. 2005....
- Growth and production of the dengue virus in C6/36 cells and identification of a laminin-binding protein as a candidate serotype 3 and 4 receptor proteinPrirayapak Sakoonwatanyoo
Molecular Pathology Laboratory, Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
Intervirology 49:161-72. 2006....
- Vascular leakage in severe dengue virus infections: a potential role for the nonstructural viral protein NS1 and complementPanisadee Avirutnan
Medical Molecular Biology Unit, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
J Infect Dis 193:1078-88. 2006..Thirty years ago, complement activation was proposed to be a key underlying event, but the cause of complement activation has remained unknown...
- Comparative mechanistic studies of de novo RNA synthesis by flavivirus RNA-dependent RNA polymerasesBarbara Selisko
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique and Universités d Aix Marseille I et II, UMR 6098, Architecture et Fonction des Macromolecules Biologiques, AFMB CNRS ESIL, 13288 Marseille Cedex 9, France
Virology 351:145-58. 2006..This suggests that they display a higher conformational flexibility upon the transition from initiation to elongation...
- Crystal structure of west nile virus envelope glycoprotein reveals viral surface epitopesRyuta Kanai
266Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, The Bass Center for Structural Biology, Yale University, 266 Whitney Ave, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
J Virol 80:11000-8. 2006..By revealing the details of the molecular landscape of the West Nile virus surface, our structure will assist the design of antiviral vaccines and therapeutics...
- The four serotypes of dengue recognize the same putative receptors in Aedes aegypti midgut and Ae. albopictus cellsRicardo F Mercado-Curiel
Department of Genetics and Molecular Biology, Centro de Investigación y de Estudios Avanzados del Instituto Politécnico Nacional Ave Instituto Politécnico Nacional 2508 Col San Pedro Zacatenco, C P 07360, Mexico, D F, Mexico
BMC Microbiol 6:85. 2006..Determination of which of them serve as bona fide receptors for this virus in the vector may be relevant to treating DENV infection and in designing control strategies...
- West Nile virus nonstructural protein NS1 inhibits complement activation by binding the regulatory protein factor HKyung Min Chung
Department of Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:19111-6. 2006..Accordingly, extracellular NS1 may function to minimize immune system targeting of West Nile virus by decreasing complement recognition of infected cells...
- Crystal structure of the dengue virus RNA-dependent RNA polymerase catalytic domain at 1.85-angstrom resolutionThai Leong Yap
Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases, 05 01 Chromos, 10 Biopolis Road, Singapore 138670, Singapore
J Virol 81:4753-65. 2007..In the absence of a template strand, a chain-terminating nucleoside analogue binds to the priming loop site. These results should inform and accelerate the structure-based design of antiviral compounds against dengue virus...
- Structure of the immature dengue virus at low pH primes proteolytic maturationI Mei Yu
Department of Biological Sciences, 915 West State Street, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907 2054, USA
Science 319:1834-7. 2008..These results suggest a mechanism by which flaviviruses are processed and stabilized in the host cell secretory pathway...
- RNA sequences and structures required for the recruitment and activity of the dengue virus polymeraseClaudia V Filomatori
Fundación Instituto Leloir CONICET, Avenida Patricias Argentinas 435, Buenos Aires 1405, Argentina
J Biol Chem 286:6929-39. 2011..We propose that the long range RNA-RNA interactions in the viral genome play multiple roles during RNA synthesis. Together, we provide new molecular details about the promoter-dependent dengue virus RNA polymerase activity...
- Structural mutants of dengue virus 2 transmembrane domains exhibit host-range phenotypeKatherine M Smith
Arbovax, Incorporated, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Virol J 8:289. 2011..Mosquito-borne arboviruses present some of the most important examples of emerging and resurgent diseases of global significance...
- Blocking the dengue virus 2 infections on BHK-21 cells with purified recombinant dengue virus 2 E protein expressed in Escherichia coliMei Wui Chiu
Department of Biological Science and Technology, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan, ROC
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 309:672-8. 2003....
- Cotranslational membrane insertion of the serine proteinase precursor NS2B-NS3(Pro) of dengue virus type 2 is required for efficient in vitro processing and is mediated through the hydrophobic regions of NS2BS Clum
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas 66160, USA
J Biol Chem 272:30715-23. 1997Polyprotein processing of dengue virus type 2, a positive strand RNA virus, is carried out by the host signal peptidase and a novel two-component viral proteinase of the serine proteinase family, NS2B/NS3(Pro), in the endoplasmic ..
- Analysis of antibody-independent binding of dengue viruses and dengue virus envelope protein to human myelomonocytic cells and B lymphocytesH Bielefeldt-Ohmann
Department of Microbiology, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Virus Res 57:63-79. 1998....
- RNA secondary structure in the coding region of dengue virus type 2 directs translation start codon selection and is required for viral replicationKaren Clyde
Division of Infectious Diseases, School of Public Health, 140 Warren Hall, University of California, Berkeley, 94720 7360, USA
J Virol 80:2170-82. 2006..b>Dengue virus type 2 (DENV2) and other mosquito-borne flaviviruses initiate translation of C from a start codon in a suboptimal ..
- Yellow fever virus/dengue-2 virus and yellow fever virus/dengue-4 virus chimeras: biological characterization, immunogenicity, and protection against dengue encephalitis in the mouse modelThomas J Chambers
Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, St Louis University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63104, USA
J Virol 77:3655-68. 2003..This study supports ongoing investigations concerning the use of this technology for development of a live attenuated viral vaccine against dengue viruses...
- Increased production of interleukin-8 in primary human monocytes and in human epithelial and endothelial cell lines after dengue virus challengeIrene Bosch
Center for Infectious Disease and Vaccine Research and Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts 01655, USA
J Virol 76:5588-97. 2002..A significant increase in IL-8 levels in the culture supernatant of primary human monocytes infected with dengue 2 virus (D2V) New Guinea C (NGC) was found by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay...
- Nuclear localization of dengue virus nonstructural protein 5 through its importin alpha/beta-recognized nuclear localization sequences is integral to viral infectionMelinda J Pryor
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Monash University, Monash, Victoria 3800, Australia
Traffic 8:795-807. 2007..The results overall indicate that NS5 nuclear localization through the aNLS is integral to viral infection, with significant implications for other flaviviruses of medical importance, such as yellow fever and West Nile viruses...
- Differential enhancement of dengue virus immune complex infectivity mediated by signaling-competent and signaling-incompetent human Fcgamma RIA (CD64) or FcgammaRIIA (CD32)W W Shanaka I Rodrigo
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Box 689, 601 Crittenden Avenue, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Virol 80:10128-38. 2006..on the surface of such dengue virus-permissive cells, were compared for their influence on the infectivity of dengue 2 virus immune complexes formed with human dengue virus antibodies...
- Effect of Hippophae rhamnoides leaf extract against Dengue virus infection in human blood-derived macrophagesMonika Jain
Immunomodulation Laboratory, Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi 110054, India
Phytomedicine 15:793-9. 2008..Anti-dengue activity of SBT extract was further determined by the traditional plaque assay. These observations suggest that the SBT leaf extract has a significant anti-dengue activity and has the potential for the treatment of Dengue...
- Isolation and partial characterization of dengue virus type 2 and 4 strains from dengue fever and dengue haemorrhagic fever patients from Mindanao, Republic of the PhilippinesJ ter Meulen
Department of Virology, Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine, Hamburg, Germany
Trop Med Int Health 5:325-9. 2000..Isolation of dengue virus from dengue fever and dengue haemorrhagic fever cases from Mindanao, Republic of the Philippines...
- [Identification and sequence analysis of E gene of Dengue virus type 2 strain isolated from patient serum in Shenzhen]Fan Yang
Shenzhen Center for Disease Prevention and Control, China
Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi 43:798-802. 2009..To isolate and identify the pathogen of Dengue fever from Shenzhen city in 2005 - 2006, and to analyze the molecular characteristics of the isolated Dengue virus strain as well as to explore its possible origin...
- Detection of dengue virus replication in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from dengue virus type 2-infected patients by a reverse transcription-real-time PCR assayWei Kung Wang
Institute of Microbiology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
J Clin Microbiol 40:4472-8. 2002..developed a reverse transcription (RT)-real-time PCR assay to quantify positive- and negative-sense RNA of dengue virus type 2 within the cells...
- Analysis of a recombinant dengue-2 virus-dengue-3 virus hybrid envelope protein expressed in a secretory baculovirus systemH Bielefeldt-Ohmann
Centre for Molecular Biotechnology, School of Life Science, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
J Gen Virol 78:2723-33. 1997..A strong dengue virus cross-reactive T cell response was also induced in the mice, suggesting that dengue virus hybrid E proteins could form the basis of an efficacious multivalent dengue virus vaccine...
- Induction of protective antibodies against dengue virus by tetravalent DNA immunization of mice with domain III of the envelope proteinJavier Mota
Departamento de Arbovirus, Centro de Investigaciones sobre Enfermedades Infecciosas, Instituto Nacional de Salud Publica, Av Universidad No 655, Col Santa Maria Ahuacatitlan, CP 62508 Cuernavaca Morelos, Mexico
Vaccine 23:3469-76. 2005..effect (CPE) inhibition assay in BHK-21 cells, as well as in newborn mice challenged intracranially with dengue 2 virus. Mice immunized with individual DIII constructs or the tetravalent formulation developed antibodies against ..
- Monoclonal antibodies that bind to common epitopes on the dengue virus type 2 nonstructural-1 and envelope glycoproteins display weak neutralizing activity and differentiated responses to virulent strains: implications for pathogenesis and vaccinesAndrew K I Falconar
Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT, United Kingdom
Clin Vaccine Immunol 15:549-61. 2008..4-A1-C3, these results may account for the increased pathogenic capacities of such strains, which is likely to have important implications for pathogenesis and vaccines...
- Dengue virus replicons: production of an interserotypic chimera and cell lines from different species, and establishment of a cell-based fluorescent assay to screen inhibitors, validated by the evaluation of ribavirin's activityNicolas Masse
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolecules Biologiques, CNRS and Universités d Aix Marseille I et II, UMR 6098, ESIL case 925, 13288 Marseille, France
Antiviral Res 86:296-305. 2010..In this study we produced a novel dengue virus type 2 (DV2) subgenomic replicon that expresses a fusion protein comprised of Enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein (..
- Breakdown of the blood-brain barrier during dengue virus infection of miceU C Chaturvedi
Postgraduate Department of Microbiology, King George s Medical College, Lucknow, India
J Gen Virol 72:859-66. 1991..c.) or intraperitoneally (i.p.) with dengue virus type 2 (DEN2)...
- Mutagenesis of the dengue virus type 2 NS5 methyltransferase domainHelga Kroschewski
Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, School of Medical Sciences, University of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TD United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 283:19410-21. 2008..Seventeen mutations were introduced into the dengue virus type 2 NS5 methyltransferase domain, targeting amino acids either predicted to be directly involved in S-adenosyl-..
- Invasion and maintenance of dengue virus type 2 and type 4 in the AmericasChristine V F Carrington
Department of Pre Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of the West Indies, St Augustine, Trinidad
J Virol 79:14680-7. 2005..year, the region's first epidemic of dengue hemorrhagic fever was reported, caused by an Asian strain of dengue virus type 2 (DENV-2) that was distinct from the American subtype circulating previously...
- Vaccine candidates derived from a novel infectious cDNA clone of an American genotype dengue virus type 2Joseph E Blaney
Laboratory of Infectious Diseases, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 USA
BMC Infect Dis 4:39. 2004A dengue virus type 2 (DEN-2 Tonga/74) isolated from a 1974 epidemic was characterized by mild illness and belongs to the American genotype of DEN-2 viruses...
- Evaluation of six immunoassays for detection of dengue virus-specific immunoglobulin M and G antibodiesJ Groen
Laboratory for Exotic Viral Infections, WHO Center for Arboviruses and Hemorrhagic Fevers Reference and Research, Institute of Virology, Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Clin Diagn Lab Immunol 7:867-71. 2000..In addition, serial serum samples from two monkeys experimentally immunized and challenged with dengue virus type 2 were used...
- Synergistic neutralizing antibody response to a dengue virus type 2 DNA vaccine by incorporation of lysosome-associated membrane protein sequences and use of plasmid expressing GM-CSFK Raviprakash
Virology Program, Infectious Diseases Directorate, Naval Medical Research Center, Silver Spring, Maryland 20910, USA
Virology 290:74-82. 2001..A dengue virus type 2 candidate vaccine containing prM and E genes was constructed in which the transmembrane and cytoplasmic ..
- Construction and characterization of a single-cycle chimeric flavivirus vaccine candidate that protects mice against lethal challenge with dengue virus type 2Ryosuke Suzuki
Department of Pathology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, 77555 0436, USA
J Virol 83:1870-80. 2009..by replacing the prM/E genes of RepliVAX WN (a West Nile virus [WNV] RepliVAX) with the same genes of dengue virus type 2 (DENV2)...
- Substitution of the structural genes of dengue virus type 4 with those of type 2 results in chimeric vaccine candidates which are attenuated for mosquitoes, mice, and rhesus monkeysStephen S Whitehead
Laboratory of Infectious Diseases, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Room 6515, Building 50, 50 South Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892 8007, USA
Vaccine 21:4307-16. 2003..in which the structural genes of dengue virus type 4 (DEN4) have been replaced with those derived from dengue virus type 2 (DEN2) have been created and evaluated as a first step in generating a live attenuated tetravalent dengue ..
- Dengue virus type 2 envelope protein displayed as recombinant phage attachment protein reveals potential cell binding sitesJuraina Abd-Jamil
Department of Medical Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, University Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Protein Eng Des Sel 21:605-11. 2008..protein (E) that interacts with cells and a neutralizing antibody is developed using serially truncated dengue virus type 2 (DENV-2) E displayed on M13 phages as recombinant E-g3p fusion proteins...
- Rapid detection of dengue virus in serum using magnetic separation and fluorescence detectionWon Suk Chang
School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, Forney Hall, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
Analyst 133:233-40. 2008..These results suggest that the MFS may be useful in early stage diagnosis of dengue infections, as well as other diseases...
- Characterization of antibody responses to combinations of a dengue virus type 2 DNA vaccine and two dengue virus type 2 protein vaccines in rhesus macaquesMonika Simmons
Viral Diseases Department, Naval Medical Research Center, Silver Spring, MD 20910 7500, USA
J Virol 80:9577-85. 2006We evaluated three nonreplicating dengue virus type 2 (DENV-2) vaccines: (i) a DNA vaccine containing the prM-E gene region (D), (ii) a recombinant subunit protein vaccine containing the B domain (i.e...
- Supernatants from dengue virus type-2 infected macrophages induce permeability changes in endothelial cell monolayersJillian M Carr
Infectious Diseases Laboratories, Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science, Adelaide, South Australia
J Med Virol 69:521-8. 2003..Supernatants from dengue virus type 2-infected monocyte-derived macrophages increased permeability in human umbilical vein endothelial cell ..
- Enhancement of recombinant soluble dengue virus 2 envelope domain III protein production in Escherichia coli trxB and gor double mutantWanida Saejung
The International Center for Biotechnology, Osaka University, 2 1 Yamada oka, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
J Biosci Bioeng 102:333-9. 2006..The envelope protein domain III of dengue virus type 2 (D2EIII), which induces protective and neutralizing antibodies, was expressed as an N-terminal fusion to a ..
- Dengue virus type 2: replication and tropisms in orally infected Aedes aegypti mosquitoesMa Isabel Salazar
Arthropod Borne and Infectious Diseases Laboratory, Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Pathology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523 1692, USA
BMC Microbiol 7:9. 2007..Here we document the virogenesis of DENV-2 in newly-colonized Aedes aegypti mosquitoes from Chetumal, Mexico in order to understand better the effect of vector-virus interactions on dengue transmission...
- Mitochondrial and bioenergetic dysfunction in human hepatic cells infected with dengue 2 virusTatiana El-Bacha
Laboratório de Bioquímica de Vírus, Instituto de Bioquimica Medica, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, RJ Brazil
Biochim Biophys Acta 1772:1158-66. 2007..These results indicate that HepG2 cells infected with dengue virus are under metabolic stress and that mitochondrial dysfunction and alterations in cellular ATP balance may be related to the pathogenesis of dengue virus infection...
- Peripheral blood mononuclear cells increase the permeability of dengue virus-infected endothelial cells in association with downregulation of vascular endothelial cadherinBeti Ernawati Dewi
Department of Virology 1, National Institute of Infectious Diseases, 1 23 1 Toyama, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 162 8640, Japan
J Gen Virol 89:642-52. 2008..The results suggest that functional impairment of the DV-2-infected HUVEC monolayer was caused by interaction with PBMCs...
- Dengue virus type 2 infections of Aedes aegypti are modulated by the mosquito's RNA interference pathwayIrma Sanchez-Vargas
Department of Microbiology, Arthropod Borne and Infectious Diseases Laboratory, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of America
PLoS Pathog 5:e1000299. 2009..We show that although dengue virus type 2 (DENV2) infection of Ae...
- RNA interference mediated silencing of Hsp60 gene in human monocytic myeloma cell line U937 revealed decreased dengue virus multiplicationY S Padwad
Immunomodulation Laboratory, Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences, Timarpur, Delhi 110054, India
Immunobiology 214:422-9. 2009..macrophages are the primary host for dengue, human promonocytic myeloblastoma U937 cells were infected with dengue virus type 2 New Guinea C strain for the evaluation of Hsps expression...
- Heterologous prime-boost strategy in non-human primates combining the infective dengue virus and a recombinant protein in a formulation suitable for human useIris Valdes
Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology CIGB, Avenue 31, PO Box 6162, Havana 6, 10 600, Cuba
Int J Infect Dis 14:e377-83. 2010..The aim of the present work was to test the concept of the heterologous prime-boost strategy combining an infective dengue virus with a recombinant chimeric protein carrying domain III of the envelope protein...
- Tumour necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha) stimulation of cells with established dengue virus type 2 infection induces cell death that is accompanied by a reduced ability of TNF-alpha to activate nuclear factor kappaB and reduced sphingosine kinase-1 activiSatiya Wati
Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, SA Pathology, Adelaide 5000, South Australia
J Gen Virol 92:807-18. 2011....
- The cellular immune response plays an important role in protecting against dengue virus in the mouse encephalitis modelLázaro Gil
Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Playa, Havana, Cuba
Viral Immunol 22:23-30. 2009..Mice were immunized with a single dose of infective dengue 2 virus and different markers of both branches of the induced adaptive immunity were measured...
- Recombinant chimeric yellow fever-dengue type 2 virus is immunogenic and protective in nonhuman primatesF Guirakhoo
OraVax, Inc, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139, USA
J Virol 74:5477-85. 2000..The high replication efficiency, attenuation phenotype in mice and monkeys, immunogenicity and protective efficacy, and genomic stability of ChimeriVax-D2 justify it as a novel vaccine candidate to be evaluated in humans...
- Antibody-dependent enhancement of heterotypic dengue infections involved in suppression of IFNgamma productionK D Yang
Chang Gung Children s Hospital at Kaohsiung, Chang Gung University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
J Med Virol 63:150-7. 2001..Better regulation of Th1/Th2 reactions may be useful for prevention of heterotypic immune enhancement of dengue infections...
- Chimeric Japanese encephalitis virus/dengue 2 virus infectious clone: biological properties, immunogenicity and protection against dengue encephalitis in miceThomas J Chambers
Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, St Louis University School of Medicine, 1402 South Grand Avenue, St Louis, MO 63104, USA
J Gen Virol 87:3131-40. 2006..The chimeric JE/dengue 2 virus generated authentic dengue 2 structural proteins as assessed by immunoassays for the dengue E protein...
- Dengue in the Americas and Southeast Asia: do they differ?Scott B Halstead
Pediatric Dengue Vaccine Initiative Research, 5824 Edson Lane, Rockville, Maryland 20852, United States of America
Rev Panam Salud Publica 20:407-15. 2006..Understanding the nature and distribution of these genes holds promise for containing severe dengue. Future research on dengue infections should emphasize population-based designs...
- Monoclonal antibody to dengue capsid protein: its application in dengue studiesY Vazquez
Department of Virology, PAHO WHO Collaborating Center for the Study of Dengue and its Vector, Pedro Kouri Tropical Medicine Institute, Habana, Cuba
MAbs 1:157-62. 2009..the early expression of dengue C protein in the life cycle, we focused our study on the application of an anti-dengue 2 virus capsid protein mAb in dengue diagnosis...
- Attenuation and immunogenicity of recombinant yellow fever 17D-dengue type 2 virus for rhesus monkeysR Galler
Departamento de Bioquimica e Biologia Molecular, Instituto Oswaldo Cruz, FIOCRUZ, 21045 900 Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Braz J Med Biol Res 38:1835-46. 2005..2) virus was constructed by replacing the premembrane and envelope genes of the YF 17D virus with those from dengue 2 virus strains of Southeast Asian genotype...
- Replication of not-known-vector flaviviruses in mosquito cells is restricted by intracellular host factors rather than by the viral envelope proteinsNathalie Charlier
Laboratory of Virology and Chemotherapy, Rega Institute for Medical Research, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Minderbroedersstraat 10, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
J Gen Virol 91:1693-7. 2010Chimeric yellow fever virus 17D (YFV-17D) and dengue virus type 2 (DENV2) carrying the surface proteins of Modoc virus (MODV), a not-known-vector (NKV) flavivirus, replicated efficiently in mammalian (Vero-B) and mosquito (C6/36) cells, ..
- Changing clinical and biological manifestations of dengue during the dengue-2 epidemic in French Polynesia in 1996/97--description and analysis in a prospective studyX Deparis
Epidemiology Unit, Institut Territorial de Recherches Medicales Louis Malarde, Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Trop Med Int Health 3:859-65. 1998..The clinical expression of dengue could depend on a specific virus strain circulating in a specific population in a particular place, with varying virulence over time...
- Failure of secondary infection with American genotype dengue 2 to cause dengue haemorrhagic feverD M Watts
Naval Medical Research Center Detachment, AMEMB NAMRID, Unit 3800, Lima, Peru
Lancet 354:1431-4. 1999..Possibly American DEN-2 genotype strains lacked properties necessary to cause severe disease. We report on a major epidemic of DEN-2 in Peru in 1995, about 5 years after an epidemic of DEN-1 in the same population...
- Imaging the interaction between dengue 2 virus and human blood platelets using atomic force and electron microscopyKanjaksha Ghosh
National Institute of Virology ICMR, 20A Dr Ambedkar Road, Pune 411001, India
J Electron Microsc (Tokyo) 57:113-8. 2008..In the present study, we examined the effect of dengue 2 virus on the morphology and physiological activation profile of normal human platelets using atomic force microscopy,..
- [The specific epidemiological surveillance of dengue: the method and its importance since the dengue-2 epidemic in French Polynesia in 1996]X Deparis
Unite d Epidemiologie, Institut Territorial de Recherches Medicales Louis Malarde, Papeete, Tahiti, Polynésie franaise
Trop Med Int Health 3:566-70. 1998..A collaboration with international reference laboratories could be a solution for the developing countries...
- Establishment and characterization of dengue virus type 2 nonstructural protein 1 specific T cell linesYang Xiao-meng
Department of Microbiology, Zhongshan School of Medicine, Sun Yat Sen University, 74, Zhongshan 2nd Road, Guangzhou, 510080, China
Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis 33:e75-80. 2010..This study was to establish short-term dengue virus type 2 (DENV2) nonstructural protein 1 (NS1) specific T cells from splenocytes from BALB/c mice immunized with ..
- Natural attenuation of dengue virus type-2 after a series of island outbreaks: a retrospective phylogenetic study of events in the South Pacific three decades agoArgon Steel
Department of Tropical Medicine, Medical Microbiology and Pharmacology, Asia Pacific Institute of Tropical Medicine and Infectious Diseases, John A Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Virology 405:505-12. 2010..Substitutions in the pre-membrane (prM) and nonstructural genes NS2A and NS4A correlated with the attenuation of the Tongan viruses and suggest that genetic change may play a significant role in dengue epidemic severity...
- Reliable detection of St. Louis encephalitis virus by RT-nested PCRViviana Re
Instituto de Virologia Dr J M Vanella, Facultad de Ciencias Medicas, Universidad Nacional de Cordoba, Cordoba, Argentina
Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin 26:10-5. 2008..Herein, we report the development of a species-specific RT-nested PCR to detect SLEV...
- Larval competition alters susceptibility of adult Aedes mosquitoes to dengue infectionBarry W Alto
Department of Entomology and Nematology, Florida Medical Entomology Laboratory, University of Florida, Vero Beach, FL 32962, USA
Proc Biol Sci 275:463-71. 2008..albopictus in dengue transmission. Similar results for other unrelated arboviruses suggest that larval competition, common in mosquitoes, should be considered in estimates of vector competence for pathogens that infect humans...
- Horizontal and vertical transmission of dengue virus type 2 in highly and lowly susceptible strains of Aedes aegypti mosquitoesD T Mourya
National Institute of Virology, Pune, India
Acta Virol 45:67-71. 2001..The higher vertical transmission rate of the virus in the progeny obtained from the eggs dessicated for a longer time and the horizontal transmission of the virus from the progeny is of very high epidemiological significance...
- CHIMERIC YF/DEN2 AS A VACCINE CANDIDATE FOR DENGUE VIRUSFarshad Guirakhoo; Fiscal Year: 1999....
- TAGGING DENGUE VIRUS--A MODEL FOR STUDYING PATHOGENESISEva Harris; Fiscal Year: 2000..To clone a reporter gene, cDNA copy of the dengue virus type 2 will be constructed which will be used to produce full length infectious viral RNA...
- VECTOR ADAPTATION AND DENGUE EMERGENCEScott Weaver; Fiscal Year: 2001..If the hypothesis is supported, these studies will form the basis for an expanded project to evaluate the genetic determinants of DEN virus adaptation to peridomestic vectors using infectious cDNA clones. ..
- Genetics of Dengue Vector Competence in Aedes aegyptiWilliam Black; Fiscal Year: 2005..DS2 and DR2 will be used in the construction of recombinant inbred lines for use in a subtractive hybridization approach to clone cDNAs putatively encoded bydmib3and to assist in a collaborative effort to positionally clone dmib3. ..
- Lethal Mutagenesis as an Antiviral StrategyCraig Cameron; Fiscal Year: 2007..Establish dengue virus type 2 as a model system for evaluation of lethal mutagenesis by characterizing the mechanism of action of ..
- Functional Analysis of HCV-B Lymphocyte InteractionsThomas Chambers; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- Cellular Immune Response to the SARS Human CoronavirusDANIEL LIBRATY; Fiscal Year: 2005..Such studies will assess potential correlates of protective adaptive immunity to SARS HuCoV infection. ..
- RNAi as a modulator of arbovirus vector competence in transgenic Aedes aegyptiALEXANDER WILLIAM EDUARD FRANZ; Fiscal Year: 2010..aegypti when they are not controlled by the mosquito's RNAi response. The proposed research will help to reveal the impact of RNAi as an antiviral defense mechanism in the midgut of Ae. aegypti. ..
- MGMT-based method for obtaining high yield of recombinant protein expressionPatent Number: JP2016154543-A; Date:2016-09-01
- OLIGONUCLEOTIDE ANALOG AND METHOD FOR TREATING FLAVIVIRUS INFECTIONSPatent Number: JP2016041065-A; Date:2016-03-31
- APTAMERS FOR BINDING FLAVIVIRUS PROTEINSPatent Number: EP3068886-A1; Date:2016-09-21
- VACCINEPatent Number: WO2016034974-A1; Date:2016-03-10
- NOVEL ATTENUATED DENGUE VIRUS STRAINS FOR VACCINE APPLICATIONPatent Number: EP2897628-A1; Date:2015-07-29
- METHODS AND REAGENTS FOR DETECTION, QUANTITATION, AND SEROTYPING OF DENGUE VIRUSESPatent Number: WO2014055746-A1; Date:2014-04-10
- MULTIPLEX IMMUNO SCREENING ASSAYPatent Number: JP2015517649-A; Date:2015-06-22
- MULTIPLEX IMMUNO SCREENING ASSAYPatent Number: KR1020140113937-A; Date:2014-09-25
- MULTIPLEX IMMUNO SCREENING ASSAYPatent Number: KR1020150016941-A; Date:2015-02-13
- MGMT-based method for obtaining high yield of recombinant protein expressionPatent Number: JP2014502163-A; Date:2014-01-30
- MULTIPLEX IMMUNO SCREENING ASSAYPatent Number: JP2015500989-A; Date:2015-01-08
- Methods and proteins for the prophylactic and/or therapeutic treatment of the four serotypes of dengue virus and other flavivirusesPatent Number: WO2007059715-A2; Date:2007-05-31
- Pro-apoptotic fragments of the dengue virus envelope glycoproteinsPatent Number: WO0196376-A2; Date:2001-12-20
- Flavivirus NS1 Subunit VaccinePatent Number: JP2005511042-A; Date:2005-04-28
- Flavivirus NS1 Subunit VaccinePatent Number: KR1020047008702-A; Date:2004-06-04
- NOVEL VACCINES AGAINST MULTIPLE SUBTYPES OF DENGUE VIRUSPatent Number: KR1020100103677-A; Date:2010-09-27
- RECOMBINANT SUBUNIT DENGUE VIRUS VACCINEPatent Number: KR1020130138789-A; Date:2013-12-19
- OLIGONUCLEOTIDE ANALOG AND METHOD FOR TREATING FLAVIVIRUS INFECTIONSPatent Number: JP2007527227-A; Date:2007-09-27
- RNAI THERAPEUTIC FOR RESPIRATORY VIRUS INFECTIONPatent Number: JP2008535496-A; Date:2008-09-04
- METHODS AND PROTEINS FOR THE PROPHYLACTIC AND/OR THERAPEUTIC TREATMENT OF FOUR SEROTYPES OF DENGUE VIRUS AND OTHER FLAVIVIRUSESPatent Number: JP2009524581-A; Date:2009-07-02
- Modified Microbial Nucleic AcidPatent Number: JP2009538603-A; Date:2009-11-12
- Dengue viruses that are replication defective in mosquitos for use as vaccinesPatent Number: WO02074963-A1; Date:2002-09-26
- OLIGONUCLEOTIDE ANALOG AND METHOD FOR TREATING FLAVIVIRUS INFECTIONSPatent Number: JP2010042015-A; Date:2010-02-25
- Viral nucleic acid microarray and method of usePatent Number: WO2007130519-A2; Date:2007-11-15
- Flavivirus NS1 subunit vaccinePatent Number: WO03048184-A2; Date:2003-06-12
- Rnai therapeutic for respiratory virus infectionPatent Number: WO2006110688-A2; Date:2006-10-19
- PRO-APOPTOTIC FRAGMENTS OF THE DENGUE VIRUS ENVELOPE GLYCOPROTEINSPatent Number: JP2004503233-A; Date:2004-02-05
- Diagnostic test for west nile virusPatent Number: EP1601947-A2; Date:2005-12-07
- Novel vaccines against multiple subtypes of dengue virusPatent Number: EP2234624-A1; Date:2010-10-06
- Detection of mutations in nucleic acidsPatent Number: EP0329311-A1; Date:1989-08-23
- PROCESS FOR THE EXPRESSION OF GENES OF THE DENGUE VIRUSESPatent Number: WO9823754-A1; Date:1998-06-04
- Tetravalent dengue specific domain iii based chimeric recombinantproteinPatent Number: WO2007034507-A2; Date:2007-03-29
- Novel Vaccines Against Multiple Subtypes of Dengue VirusPatent Number: JP2011509659-A; Date:2011-03-31
- RECOMBINANT SUBUNIT DENGUE VIRUS VACCINEPatent Number: JP2013542224-A; Date:2013-11-21
- OLIGONUCLEOTIDE ANALOG AND METHOD FOR TREATING FLAVIVIRUS INFECTIONSPatent Number: JP2013212110-A; Date:2013-10-17
- Oligonucleotide analog and method for treating flavivirus infectionsPatent Number: WO2005030800-A2; Date:2005-04-07
- PROCEDURE FOR RAPID DETERMINATION OF VIRUSES USING NUCLEIC ACID-BASED MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS, AND A KIT FOR THIS PURPOSEPatent Number: WO2012153153-A1; Date:2012-11-15
- MULTIPLEX IMMUNO SCREENING ASSAYPatent Number: WO2013083847-A2; Date:2013-06-13
- West nile viruses with mutations in the 3' terminal stem and loop secondary structure for use as live virus vaccinesPatent Number: WO2006036233-A1; Date:2006-04-06